Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

StCapps

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:09 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:07 am
Just shut up already, No one's listening to you anymore.

In this thread, I should add.
Whatever dude, write off all my insight simply because I put Bernie as second most likely to win the nomination for most of thread, and briefly had him in third. Seems totally reasonable.
:roll:

Doesn't matter how many times I admit I was wrong, StA is going to go around gaslighting everyone pretending I didn't, and so will the rest of you faggot ass trolls apparently, at least if y'all are going to troll me, you could do it in an entertaining way.
*yip*

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:11 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:09 am
Hastur wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:07 am
Just shut up already, No one's listening to you anymore.

In this thread, I should add.
Whatever dude, write off all my insight simply because I put Bernie as second most likely to win the nomination for most of thread, and briefly had him in third. Seems totally reasonable.
:roll:

Doesn't matter how many times I admit I was wrong, StA is going to go around gaslighting everyone pretending I didn't, and so will the rest of you faggot ass trolls apparently, at least if y'all are going to troll me, you could do it in an entertaining way.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:13 am

Pay no attention to the one million times StA was wrong in this thread though, he was right one time for all the wrong reasons, so that makes him a god. Me being right a bunch must be disregarded because I got one pick wrong that StA wants to tunnel vision on though.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:24 am

sta was drunk on tulsi, thats for sure

maybe making bold predictions in an unpredictable race a year in advance is a dumb hill to die on

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:29 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:24 am
sta was drunk on tulsi, thats for sure

maybe making bold predictions in an unpredictable race a year in advance is a dumb hill to die on
I never made it a hill to die on, and the haters are just engaging in wishful thinking that I did. I simply provided detailed analysis, and told people not only who I was picking, but why I was picking them, the latter being vastly more important than the former, and I tried not to let who I wanted to win influence my analysis.

This of course gives people like StA and other trolls a lot of ammunition if I get even one small prediction wrong and getting even one small prediction right gives them added confidence to throw stones from their glass house's.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:31 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:56 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:22 am

:geek:
:roll_eyes:
Like I said, that was after Bernie's heart attack.
survey says...
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:02 pm
Bernie is a lightweight who refuses to take the kid gloves off, he isn't winning shit
Bernie Sanders had a heart attack.
Sat October 5, 2019

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:34 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:31 am
StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:56 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 am

:roll_eyes:
Like I said, that was after Bernie's heart attack.
survey says...
Bernie is a lightweight who refuses to take the kid gloves off, he isn't winning shit
Bernie Sanders had a heart attack.
Sat October 5, 2019
At the time of August, 6, 2019, I still had Bernie as second most likely to win, ahead of Elizabeth Warren. A month after the heart attack I had him back to the second most likely to win. Never had Bernie below a 20% chance of victory after November, until December or January, and then he quickly bounced back from that leading into Iowa and especially post Iowa, grabbing frontrunner status after Biden started tanking in New Hampshire and Bernie started gaining a big lead in Nevada.

Anyone thinking they have proof that I had Bernie lower than third at any point in time, are just plain wrong, they are attempting to read my mind based on statements that have nothing to do with his ranking among the Democrat candidates. If you quote any post where I state which Democrats are most likely to win the nomination since 2019, there is not a single instance of me ranking Sanders lower than third on that list. The idea that I had ever ranked Bernie's chances of winning the nomination at 0% before October 2019 or after December 2019 is false.

The truth is I more accurately predicted what could lead to a Bernie winning the nomination better than even the biggest Bernie nuthugger in this thread ever did. All the Bernie nuthuggers decided they didn't need to adequately clarify why they thought he would win, no matter how much I prompted them to do so. Now StA wantx to take credit for predicting it just because he was more confident that Bernie was going to win than I was, even though I nailed pretty much all the details that would lead to Bernie to winning better than he ever has, even to this day.

Why you predict something is more important than what you predict. I'd rather get the pick wrong but the get rationale for the how the primary could play out right, than get the pick right and get the rationale for the how the primary could play out wrong. StA on the other hand wants to get the pick right and doesn't care if the reason for the pick is totally wrong or he got a bunch of other picks wrong that were derived from the same logic he used to coincidentally pick right on the one occasion.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:58 am

At the time of August, 6, 2019, I still had Bernie as second most likely to win,

bro you'd make a good politician

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:00 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:58 am
At the time of August, 6, 2019, I still had Bernie as second most likely to win,

bro you'd make a good politician
When the competition is StA weak, it's not hard to clown on that. That's StA's go to tactic, make a weak strawman and attack it so you can pretend your argument is better than it really is. Don't compare your argument to the best arguments and see how it stands up, make an argument up that sucks and pretend that is the argument getting made instead of the actual argument being made that is far stronger, works great for fooling yourself into thinking you are winning the argument when you are really losing.

Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug.
*yip*

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:13 am

No one is comparing with StA. We are just noticing that you are trying to deny that you have been caught with your pants down. You have been absolutely 100% sure that Biden will be the Dem candidate for quite some time and anyone saying anything different has been ridiculed as a fool by you. Now that it looks like you might have to eat some crow you all of a sudden pretend as if it never happened and is retreating into some Whataboutism position about StA.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck