Sensible Shoes Klobachar - OUT - Karens now for Biden
No votes
Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

StCapps

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:49 am

Bernie didn't win the nomination because he was anti-establishment, he won it because he was anti-establishment in a field where the establishment lane was clogged. See initially it looked like non-establishment lane was clogged, but then it shook out the other way, hence Bernie. My reasoning was closer to the mark than yours, as I said Bernie would win if the establishment lane got more clogged and the anti-establishment lane cleared up and he rode that to winning the first three states giving him momentum heading into Super Tuesday that he would ride to a victory, you just said some anti-establishment person would win and Bernie was the most likely of the bunch, you didn't say why an anti-establishment candidate would win with nearly as accurate of a prediction as I did when I layed out how Bernie could win.

You might have been more sure Bernie was going to win than me, but I was more sure of why he would win, if he did. It takes vastly more brain power to predict how Bernie could win than it does to predict Bernie will win.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:52 am

this is pathetic, just go re-read the thread, its all there

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:54 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:52 am
this is pathetic, just go re-read the thread, its all there
Indeed. StA is trying to pretend I said something different than I actually did, but if you actually go back and read it, you'll see I was right about what I said, and StA is simply erecting a Strawman Capps to argue against.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:22 am
StCapps wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:02 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:59 pm
It is Bernie, Tulsi, or Yang
Bernie is a lightweight who refuses to take the kid gloves off, he isn't winning shit.

It's Biden or Warren, and Warren seems the weaker of the two with a real shot at winning.

:geek:
:roll_eyes:
Last edited by pineapplemike on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 am

If y'all think picking who will win is more important than picking why that person will win, you're retarded.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:56 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:22 am
StCapps wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:02 pm
Bernie is a lightweight who refuses to take the kid gloves off, he isn't winning shit.

It's Biden or Warren, and Warren seems the weaker of the two with a real shot at winning.

:geek:
:roll_eyes:
Like I said, that was after Bernie's heart attack. For a few weeks, I had Bernie at number three, and Warren at number two, but most of the time, I had Bernie at two.

Of course I was wrong about the kid gloves thing, because I didn't anticipate that Bernie's competition would take off the kid gloves against him, except Warren for one debate after she was done for anyway. Biden using the kid gloves on Bernie is a big part of his early failures in Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada, he has no one to blame but himself for not landing a glove on Bernie before Iowa.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:57 am

being retarded is a helluva drug

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:00 am

Saying Bernie had no chance, especially at the time that I said it, when I said everyone else in the field who wasn't Biden or Warren had no chance as well, doesn't mean I had him lower than third most likely to win the nomination at any point, and I certainly never had Yang or Gabbard anywhere near my top three list, because I'm not retarded. It is in fact the truth that for most of this thread I had Bernie in second, and cherry picking the point where I was lowest on Bernie (which again is third at the worst, and only for a brief period of time) doesn't prove anything.

I certainly wasn't the only one writing Bernie off briefly after his heart attack either, most thought he was done, and it wasn't unreasonable to assume that either.
*yip*

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:07 am

Just shut up already, No one's listening to you anymore.

In this thread, I should add.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:07 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:45 am
this is the problem with this forum. no humility. endless goalpost moving
It is so ridiculous.