Sensible Shoes Klobachar - OUT - Karens now for Biden
No votes
Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

Speaker to Animals

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:21 am

Yeah, my prediction was anti-establishment: Bernie, Tulsi, or Yang. In that order, with heavy emphasis on Bernie. And for months I said Bernie’s support was absolutely massive compared to everybody else, despite what the media propaganda said.

Capps is still trying to gaslight everybody. Clubgop is right. This is really fucking sad.

Anybody can click the page 1 link of this thread to confirm this guy is a fucking loon. I don’t even know how a person can be so God damned wrong so often. TC has an IQ of like 85 and he still randomly gets some predictions right.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:22 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:02 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:59 pm
It is Bernie, Tulsi, or Yang
Bernie is a lightweight who refuses to take the kid gloves off, he isn't winning shit. He only did okay in 2016 because he was the only alternative to Clinton with a chance of winning, now there are plenty of viable candidates running in his lane splitting the vote.

It's Biden or Warren, and Warren seems the weaker of the two with a real shot at winning.

:geek:

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:34 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:18 am
tl;dr
StCapps wrote:Come back, I'll bite your legs off!

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:39 am

Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:21 am
Yeah, my prediction was anti-establishment: Bernie, Tulsi, or Yang. In that order, with heavy emphasis on Bernie. And for months I said Bernie’s support was absolutely massive compared to everybody else, despite what the media propaganda said.

Capps is still trying to gaslight everybody. Clubgop is right. This is really fucking sad.

Anybody can click the page 1 link of this thread to confirm this guy is a fucking loon. I don’t even know how a person can be so God damned wrong so often. TC has an IQ of like 85 and he still randomly gets some predictions right.
My prediction was Biden, Sanders or Warren, that's better than Sanders, Gabbard or Yang.
/shrugs

I get predictions right all the time. My prediction for how Bernie could win the nomination is more accurate than yours in fact, because routinely decided not to clarify why you thought Bernie would win.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:40 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:39 am

My prediction was Biden, Sanders or Warren, that's better than Sanders, Gabbard or Yang.
/shrugs

Amazing. :roll:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:41 am

Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:40 am
StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:39 am

/shrugs

Amazing. :roll:
Picking Gabbard or Yang in the top three means you are just a broken clock that is right twice a day. You care nothing for a well reasoned pick, only that you get the pick right. You have zero political insight whatsover, you just make picks and get lucky sometimes, and then use hindsight to fill in your reasons for picking them, so you never have to think at all. Of course whenever anyone else misses on any pick it's a sign they know nothing, but when you do it, you just pretend that one thing you picked right makes you a genius, and then you pretend you are the only one who ever makes a right pick and everyone else is always wrong.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:44 am

I picked all the anti-establishment candidates and made it clear Bernie was by far the most likely candidate.

You are still trying to gaslight everybody.

Fuck off, dude. every time you reply to me I am just going to tell you it is not worth responding to you until you decide to engage honestly.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:45 am

Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:44 am
I picked all the anti-establishment candidates and made it clear Bernie was by far the most likely candidate.

You are still trying to gaslight everybody.

Fuck off, dude. every time you reply to me I am just going to tell you it is not worth responding to you until you decide to engage honestly.
I picked the candidates I thought were most likely, and didn't assume that anti-establishment was as important as you did, and I was right. Hence Biden, Sanders and Warren being more accurate than Bernie, Gabbard or Yang.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:45 am

this is the problem with this forum. no humility. endless goalpost moving

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:47 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:45 am
this is the problem with this forum. no humility. endless goalpost moving
Indeed. I admitted that I was wrong, StA won't admit that he was though. I point out where I originally marked the goalposts, and then StA moves them.
*yip*