Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

Speaker to Animals

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:12 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:34 pm
Pretty sure they yank the rug out again, and nominate Mini Mike. The DNC will go down in flames.
He'd need to win enough delegates, which means convincing enough people to vote for him. Not good odds. The guy is not even ready for primetime, getting wrecked in his first debate.

For there to be a brokered convention, it has to be close, and Bloomberg right now is ensuring Bernie wins in a blow out.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:17 pm

Https://mobile.twitter.com/AZachParkins ... 6822674432

Somebody needs to convince Joe to just stop.
Get off the campaign trail and see a doctor Joe, at the least relax and enjoy whatever few years of partial clarity you might have left.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:48 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:16 pm
And I suppose my brother who was in those towers when they came crashing down should get nothing right? How can I look him in the eyes and tell him that someone on the internet in a different country that I know from an online forum won't give me money to pay his bills? I guess I can tell him that you think he doesn't exist, but it would break his heart. You shit.
Mate, I don't even think that you exist.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:52 pm

StCapps wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:06 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:55 am
StCapps wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:35 am
I said he was second most likely to win the nomination at the start. I was wrong, he was most likely apparently, my bad, how terribly wrong I was. Turns out I wasn't correct, my prediction wasn't 100% accurate, who knew?
No you did not. You said he would not win no matter what. You spent months saying that. We even quoted you saying that. Nobody is ever going to reply to you seriously again until you own up to this behavior.
Well I wavered from the original prediction for a few weeks after his heart attack, but when it didn't really hurt him in the polls, my faith was restored. Even when I was lowest on him, never had him lower than third most likely.
Dude, this is sad.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:00 pm

Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:12 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Pretty sure they yank the rug out again, and nominate Mini Mike. The DNC will go down in flames.
He'd need to win enough delegates, which means convincing enough people to vote for him. Not good odds. The guy is not even ready for primetime, getting wrecked in his first debate.

For there to be a brokered convention, it has to be close, and Bloomberg right now is ensuring Bernie wins in a blow out.
It doesn't have to be close, they just would have to have the balls. Like the Never Trumpers in 2016, they don't. If Bernie is holding 45% or more someone is going to break, Warren most likely, and either pledge their delegates to him or the superdelegates will throw him just enough to get over.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:04 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Clinton had that kind of pull and loyalty built up for something like that. Bloomberg doesn't, and after that performance no one is going to stick their neck out for you.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:02 am

clubgop wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:52 pm
StCapps wrote:

No you did not. You said he would not win no matter what. You spent months saying that. We even quoted you saying that. Nobody is ever going to reply to you seriously again until you own up to this behavior.
Well I wavered from the original prediction for a few weeks after his heart attack, but when it didn't really hurt him in the polls, my faith was restored. Even when I was lowest on him, never had him lower than third most likely.
Dude, this is sad.
:lol:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:07 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Hell if they do that, they might even still pick Biden, that would be funny.
*yip*

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:08 am

clubgop wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:52 pm
StCapps wrote:

Dude, this is sad.
What's so sad about the truth? If idiotic morons who were never paying attention want to buy into StA's silly framing just because they don't like that I picked Biden as most likely to win, and specified why I thought that, then that's on them. If you only want to pay attention to the pick and not the reasons for the pick, then you miss all the political insight and end up buying into StA gaslighting playing on your not paying attention.

It's not who you pick, it's why you pick them. Any random person on the street who knows nothing about politics whatsoever could look at a line up of photos and just might pick Bernie to win, that doesn't mean they had any insight when they did so. The most accurate prediction would be those who picked Bernie to win for all the right reasons, picking Bernie in and of itself means nothing. If you had the wrong pick and right reasoning, that gets you more points than the right pick for all the wrong reasons.

Notice how StA is not championing any of the reasons why he thought Bernie might win, and rubbing them in my face, because most them sucked and were easily picked apart, and he only tunnel visions on picking Bernie, even though he also picked Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang for very similar reasons. That lead him to extremely idiotic conclusions about which candidates would do well in this race, but his top three picks happened to include Bernie, just like mine did, except I had less shitty reasoning for including Bernie in my top three. If you want to give him credit for failing to properly explain himself and punish me for doing so, even though I laid out the path for how Bernie could win the nomination and that path looks pretty much exactly as it has gone thus far, whatever, you're a trolling rube, and your silly opinion doesn't bother me.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:18 am

tl;dr