Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:30 am

StCapps wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:09 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:04 pm
StCapps wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:59 pm
Florida isn't going to vote for him anyway.
In the primary? Sure they will.
In the primary both Bloomberg and Biden are up by double digits on him in Florida according to the latest poll, but I meant the Presidential election.
:lol:

Dude, nobody should engage with your silliness until you decide to admit when you are wrong.

You just post nonsense for pages and pages, week after week, and then when you are proven wrong you try to gaslight everybody about it instead of just admitting it. You waste everybody’s time because of this. I have no interest going back and forth with you over this only for you to claim you predicted a Bernie win the whole time. You are such a joke at this point. This behavior hurts you in a big way. I think I might be the only person who ever seriously responds to you any longer. Eventually it will be you and TC on your own special bus frequency with everybody else having you on mute.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:00 am

Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:30 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:09 pm
Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:04 pm

In the primary? Sure they will.
In the primary both Bloomberg and Biden are up by double digits on him in Florida according to the latest poll, but I meant the Presidential election.
:lol:

Dude, nobody should engage with your silliness until you decide to admit when you are wrong.

You just post nonsense for pages and pages, week after week, and then when you are proven wrong you try to gaslight everybody about it instead of just admitting it. You waste everybody’s time because of this. I have no interest going back and forth with you over this only for you to claim you predicted a Bernie win the whole time. You are such a joke at this point. This behavior hurts you in a big way. I think I might be the only person who ever seriously responds to you any longer. Eventually it will be you and TC on your own special bus frequency with everybody else having you on mute.
I admitted I was wrong, on numerous occasions, and you keep pretending I never even did it once. Nobody should engage with your silliness until you stop gaslighting the forum with obvious bullshit.

You are the one refusing to admit you are wrong, claiming that you being right on occasion is somehow proof you are right about everything and I am wrong about everything. You're the joke.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:06 am

No you didn’t. You tried to gaslight everybody into believing you picked Bernie from the start. It is such a joke at this point. Why would you do that and then continue to replying to any if us, expecting us to keep playing your game?

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:42 am

you clowns gonna both be wrong when jeb! sweeps on super tuesday

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:55 am

How can you guys sit here and argue on an internet forum when 3 Iranians in their late 80's with lung cancer died from the Coronavirus? No one is safe from it. It doesn't matter if you are dying of tuberculosis, are a 70 year old with HIV or someone in their early 90's suffering from a shotgun wound to the head. If you get that virus you could die in each of those scenarios.

We don't have time to argue about Bernie, not when we have panicking to do over the superbug.
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:35 am

Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:06 am
No you didn’t. You tried to gaslight everybody into believing you picked Bernie from the start. It is such a joke at this point. Why would you do that and then continue to replying to any if us, expecting us to keep playing your game?
I said he was second most likely to win the nomination at the start. I was wrong, he was most likely apparently, my bad, how terribly wrong I was. Turns out I wasn't correct, my prediction wasn't 100% accurate, who knew?
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:55 am

StCapps wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:35 am
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:06 am
I said he was second most likely to win the nomination at the start. I was wrong, he was most likely apparently, my bad, how terribly wrong I was. Turns out I wasn't correct, my prediction wasn't 100% accurate, who knew?
No you did not. You said he would not win no matter what. You spent months saying that. We even quoted you saying that. Nobody is ever going to reply to you seriously again until you own up to this behavior.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:00 am

Neither of you gave money to my firefighting brother who was injured from 9/11 smoke inhalation. Capps didn't respond to any of my pm's despite me titling them "URGENT" and "EMERGENCY." I suppose Speaker at least acknowledged what I was saying was true. But he's no better. He signaled on here that he paypalled me money, but I never saw a dime.

You two deserve each other.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:01 am

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:00 am
Neither of you gave money to my firefighting brother who was injured from 9/11 smoke inhalation. Capps didn't respond to any of my pm's despite me titling them "URGENT" and "EMERGENCY." I suppose Speaker at least acknowledged what I was saying was true. But he's no better. He signaled on here that he paypalled me money, but I never saw a dime.

You two deserve each other.
Still waiting for Martin to wire me $10,000 for a new tv. You’re all jerks.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:19 am

jeb!