Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:26 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:14 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:59 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:40 am
is it just me or has no one here said that women are above criticism
If one criticize s them, they get accused of being gay and hating women, so I effect that is exactly what they have done
Nah it's not your criticisms, it's the comedic intensity and reliable predictability of your arguments. I'd bet most here generally agree with most of your observations but once you start talking trash and stomping around you get pushback.

You're unhinged man! you were more reserved and calculated in the past, DSL was a different cat than StA. Now you're quick to anger and overexaggeration. Classic signs of TDS.

lol

I see SJWs are still yapping.

When you have a rational response to argument, get back to me.

The source of most of these problems you all bitch about are unjustifiable behavior on the part of women and the men who unjustly protect them. You cannot fix anything until you accept this. Stand up for principles. Defending groups just because is effeminate and cultural Marxist to the core.

The Conservative

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:36 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:14 am
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:59 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:40 am
is it just me or has no one here said that women are above criticism
If one criticize s them, they get accused of being gay and hating women, so I effect that is exactly what they have done
Nah it's not your criticisms, it's the comedic intensity and reliable predictability of your arguments. I'd bet most here generally agree with most of your observations but once you start talking trash and stomping around you get pushback.

You're unhinged man! you were more reserved and calculated in the past, DSL was a different cat than StA. Now you're quick to anger and overexaggeration. Classic signs of TDS.

lol
I still say it’s the roids.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:39 am

SJWs yapping.

No argument from them.

Literally SJW tactics on display here.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:42 am

If any of you had a good argument you would use it. But you have nothing so you just insult and do your SJW chant instead. Sad.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:43 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:39 am
SJWs yapping.

No argument from them.

Literally SJW tactics on display here.
Nope, just waiting for a non-roid minded response worthy of commenting on.

You just blow up and I go glass eyed because I don’t have time to deal with another child right now.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:45 am

Rome burns....and you fuckers are debating the merits of STA... :pray:

https://reason.com/blog/2018/07/31/demo ... ans-leaked
Here's how Warner is suggesting we deal:

Mandatory location verification. The paper suggests forcing social media platforms to authenticate and disclose the geographic origin of all user accounts or posts.

Mandatory identity verification: The paper suggests forcing social media and tech platforms to authenticate user identities and only allow "authentic" accounts ("inauthentic accounts not only pose threats to our democratic process...but undermine the integrity of digital markets"), with "failure to appropriately address inauthentic account activity" punishable as "a violation of both SEC disclosure rules and/or Section 5 of the [Federal Trade Commission] Act."

Define popular tech as "essential facilities." These would be subject to all sorts of heightened rules and controls, says the paper, offering Google Maps as an example of the kinds of apps or platforms that might count. "The law would not mandate that a dominant provider offer the serve for free," writes Warner. "Rather, it would be required to offer it on reasonable and non-discriminatory terms" provided by the government.

Other proposals include more disclosure requirements for online political speech, more spending to counter supposed cybersecurity threats, more funding for the Federal Trade Commission, a requirement that companies' algorithms can be audited by the feds (and this data shared with universities and others), and a requirement of "interoperability between dominant platforms."

The paper also suggests making it a rule that tech platforms above a certain size must turn over internal data and processes to "independent public interest researchers" so they can identify potential "public health/addiction effects, anticompetitive behavior, radicalization," scams, "user propagated misinformation," and harassment—data that could be used to "inform actions by regulators or Congress."

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:50 am

This prior restraint bullshit brought to you courtesy of the same grifters who push the net neutrality fable all day long.

Google is jizzing their pants to get a deal like this done.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:53 am

They insult me and attack my "tone" because they do not have any good argument. They are emotionally invested in this one last victim group.

The fact is, most of these problems we discuss come down to immoral choices made by women and the immasculated men who defend them.

Prisons are full of the products of single mothers.

Single mothers are a primary cause of the rise in drug abuse, delinquency, and crime. What is the point of complaining about drug addicts littering the streets with needles and human shit if you do not allow yourself or anybody else to discuss a leading cause of this life outcome?

The problems in the black community are mostly problems of the destruction of the human family, fatherlessness, and the selfish choices of single mothers.

How do you bitch about the welfare state wulithout mentioning who it serves? If the women it serves are beyond reproach, then good luck dismantling or reforming it. Seriously. Good luck with that

There is no point to trying to fix any of this if you do not allow people to discuss the causes.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:57 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:53 am
They insult me and attack my "tone" because they do not have any good argument. They are emotionally invested in this one last victim group.
Yelling “Fuck you!” Is not a way to win a debate.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:59 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:57 am
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:53 am
Yelling “Fuck you!” Is not a way to win a debate.
Respond to the argument or fuck off.

You know you have nothing, else you'd post a counterargument instead. You engage in SJW tactics to bury my arguments beneath pages of your bile and insult.