THE ERA OF TRUMP

The Conservative

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:22 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:19 am
:roll:

I am the only one actually presenting an argument here.
No, you are ranting and raving. Because when people start to pick apart your issues you call them names, so why try to debate someone who is not willing to actually debate?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:31 am

Nope. I am making a solid argument and you are screaming MISOGYNISSSS!!!

Talk about ranting and raving.

This is cultural Marxism. No group of people is above criticism.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:33 am

I don't disagree that a higher rate of divorce, and the lopsided divorce court rulings must have caused an increase in men who got a raw deal, but I don't agree that explains the issue we were talking about.

In a family dynamic like what was typical fifty years ago, a family would be much larger than just man, wife, and kids. You could transplant our family court system to that era and the result would not be millions of men wiped out despondent with no one in their lives to support them.

Think about it this way, fifty years ago, if a woman got a divorce and was left basically with nothing, where did she turn? She went to her family. She wasn't paying alimony or child support, but the point is that she had a built in network of support so she didn't get stuck working nights in a 7/11 in Vegas.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:35 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:31 am
Nope. I am making a solid argument and you are screaming MISOGYNISSSS!!!

Talk about ranting and raving.

This is cultural Marxism. No group of people is above criticism.
The only one here screaming is you. REEEE!
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:38 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:33 am
I don't disagree that a higher rate of divorce, and the lopsided divorce court rulings must have caused an increase in men who got a raw deal, but I don't agree that explains the issue we were talking about.

In a family dynamic like what was typical fifty years ago, a family would be much larger than just man, wife, and kids. You could transplant our family court system to that era and the result would not be millions of men wiped out despondent with no one in their lives to support them.

Think about it this way, fifty years ago, if a woman got a divorce and was left basically with nothing, where did she turn? She went to her family. She wasn't paying alimony or child support, but the point is that she had a built in network of support so she didn't get stuck working nights in a 7/11 in Vegas.
And that’s the issue, want to blame the reason for how things are today, find out where the collapse of the family started and why.
#NotOneRedCent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:40 am

is it just me or has no one here said that women are above criticism

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:43 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:38 am
Okeefenokee wrote:

And that’s the issue, want to blame the reason for how things are today, find out where the collapse of the family started and why.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:44 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:40 am
is it just me or has no one here said that women are above criticism
Nope. I criticize my wife and she me daily.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:46 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:43 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:38 am
Okeefenokee wrote:

Let’s work on the US for a second. Hmm?

You brought up what used to happen, so between then and now, what has changed?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:53 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

We *did* start this shit fifty years ago. That is what led to where we are now.

You do not implement these policies and immediately get to millions of men enslaved, hopeless, and male suicide rates off the charts. It does not immediately result in an entire generation of men whose masculinity is almost completely erased (millineals). But that is where it goes, and this is exactly where it took us.

In the 1960s we created the welfare state primarily to benefit women. Single mothers then were somewhere in the ten percent range, I think (I am out and will look this up later). After three generations of it, single mother households are now the majority of millineal households in America.

No fault divorces were expanded I think in the seventies. Divorce rates soared. With child support and alimony laws already weaponized against men, women were able to enslave fathers, alienate them from their children, etc., all without cause.

As divorced and single mothers proliferated, so to did the dysfunction. Look at any prison population and you will see the product of single mothers. Drug abuse, crime, and mental illness are all positively correlated with being raised by single mothers.

This is more of a process. It's not like you implement these laws and immediately get collapse, but you eventually will get that collapse. Eventually virtually all families will be single mother households. The welfare state will crush men with taxes. But men will be totally compromise d by fatherlessness and anti-male ideologies governing every educational institution and all his future emoyers. Affirmative action will make his opportunities vanish.

Women are destroying what keeps a civilization running. We need families. We need fathers.

Men need to stand up for what is right, not protect what they perceive as a victim group. Protecting victim groups is cultural Marxism. It is what allowed this to happen. Men throwing other men under the bus and shutting down criticism is what allowed this to happen. To do this is to surrender some portion of your masculinity. You should stand up for principles, even if all are against you, because you knowit is right and just. Defending groups of people just because is cultural Marxism and is the opposite of masculinity.

Stand for principles. Stop screaming MISOGYSSS!! when people criticize this system. Women are not beyond reproach. Nobody is.