Hildaghost Clinton
10%

Total votes: 10

StCapps

Re: MHF Democrat Primary Poll

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:14 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:13 am
No one is comparing with StA. We are just noticing that you are trying to deny that you have been caught with your pants down. You have been absolutely 100% sure that Biden will be the Dem candidate for quite some time and anyone saying anything different has been ridiculed as a fool by you. Now that it looks like you might have to eat some crow you all of a sudden pretend as if it never happened and is retreating into some Whataboutism position about StA.
The highest chance I ever gave Biden of winning was 80%. I was never 100% sure he was going to win and said so on many occasions, an infinitely higher number of occasions than I ever said he can't lose, you just never listened and decided to put words in my mouth instead, never once did I say Biden couldn't lose or that he was guaranteed to win 100%.

I admitted that I made the wrong pick with Biden in all likelihood, on numerous occasions and here you are pretending I never owned up to that repeatedly. You're just a liar, just like StA. You can only argue against Strawman Capps, but you can't handle the real mccoy.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:37 am

StCapps wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:55 am
Obama will endorse Biden once he's locked up the nomination
StCapps wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:05 pm
Bernie isn't going to win, he refuses to attack any of the major candidates on their biggest weaknesses, he's a pushover wearing kid gloves.
StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:48 am
Biden is a high floor frontrunner, these kind of candidates usually don't lose primaries,
StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:48 pm
You'll see dude. Sanders and Warren splitting the vote makes Biden the winner.
StCapps wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:16 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:14 pm
:roll:

Okay, Canadian dumbass.
We'll see who is right, it's going to be me, and I will rub your nose in it.

Of course once Biden wins, you'll just be like, you were simply spouting television narratives, you deserve no credit for picking an obvious frontrunner, and that will be hilarious to see you say that Biden was such an obvious winner when you wrote him off from the beginning and repeatedly deny he is the frontrunner.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:40 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:37 am
StCapps wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:55 am
Obama will endorse Biden once he's locked up the nomination
StCapps wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:05 pm
Bernie isn't going to win, he refuses to attack any of the major candidates on their biggest weaknesses, he's a pushover wearing kid gloves.
StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:48 am
Biden is a high floor frontrunner, these kind of candidates usually don't lose primaries,
StCapps wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:48 pm
You'll see dude. Sanders and Warren splitting the vote makes Biden the winner.
StCapps wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:16 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:14 pm
:roll:

Okay, Canadian dumbass.
We'll see who is right, it's going to be me, and I will rub your nose in it.

Of course once Biden wins, you'll just be like, you were simply spouting television narratives, you deserve no credit for picking an obvious frontrunner, and that will be hilarious to see you say that Biden was such an obvious winner when you wrote him off from the beginning and repeatedly deny he is the frontrunner.
Not seeing where in any of those quotes I said Biden couldn't lose, or where I said it was impossible for Bernie to win. That shit is all y'all using your shitty mind reading skills. None of those quotes rule out the possibility that I saw Bernie as the second most likely candidate to win, in fact.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:44 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:57 am
tulsi is going to win you fuckin spammers

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:46 am

I did say that Tulsi and Yang had no chance, unlike some people. Not that this was hard to predict or anything, but wishful thinking is a helluva drug apparently.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:02 am

StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:08 am

It's not who you pick, it's why you pick them... If you had the wrong pick and right reasoning, that gets you more points than the right pick for all the wrong reasons.
Indeed . . . the number of people who have become millionaires by picking the wrong stock for the right reasons bears this out.
lulz

#LoserMantras

:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:06 am

:)
:popcorn
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:07 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:02 am
StCapps wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:08 am

It's not who you pick, it's why you pick them... If you had the wrong pick and right reasoning, that gets you more points than the right pick for all the wrong reasons.
Indeed . . . the number of people who have become millionaires by picking the wrong stock for the right reasons bears this out.
lulz

#LoserMantras

:lol:
Well that situation is an exception. If you want to look at those who make the most money via the stock market, they don't do it by always picking the right stocks in every instance, they do it by having the thought process that leads to most good picks and minimizes the bad picks long term. Short term success that can't be replicated due to no insight, is not superior to long term success with insight that can be easily replicated, ask any hedge fund. Hence your analogy sucks but the situations you compare aren't at all similar.

Being right for all the wrong reasons does not speak well to your ability to predict future events, even if you got one right, because next time your pick will be based on all the wrong reasons and is thus more likely to be wrong next time.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:08 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:11 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:24 pm
Picked Biden because that’s what will happen. And he’ll get his ass kicked by Trump.

The DNC picks who they please, fuck off plebs.
I would have said that a month ago too, and part of that was based on his history as a strong debater.
But Biden looks frail, foggy and unmotivated.
:whistle:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:15 am

Fake Winners crow about picking one thing right despite having a process that generally leads to them being wrong, and Real Winners don't crow about picking one thing right if their process was way off.
*yip*