Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Post by Haumana » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:29 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:52 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:30 pm
Looks like a response from some idiot lefty.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mas ... owd-shoots
Yet people claim it is far right terrorism that is the bigger threat.
Driver looks black to me. This Youtuber has a pic of him at 57 minutes into this livestream
"See how I am white? That guy above me is black. A black guy." :lol:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:45 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:23 pm

"See how I am white? That guy above me is black. A black guy." :lol:
:lol: I heard that too.
Idiots making millions on Youtube :shrugs

It is amazing how quickly no bodies will go to work to destroy the coming establishment narrative. Some dude had the equipment and knowledge, went through the video frame by frame until he got a still shot showing the driver.

Establishment looking for a defense putting this out.
NBC NEWS: “Senior law enforcement officials say investigators are looking into whether the driver was fleeing an alleged crime that took place before the SUV reached the parade.”
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:04 pm

Daryl Edward Brooks in custody

The press is completely unnessary, citizen got this covered
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:15 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:04 pm
Daryl Edward Brooks in custody

The press is completely unnessary, citizen got this covered
I had a gut feeling that it was a BLM black guy and that this was a revenge attack for the Rittenhouse case. You watch, the mainstream media will attempt to twist this into something that will soften the blow to their narrative. However I think this will fail.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:42 am

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:45 am

All I see are headlines that omit the suspects name, image, and any other characteristics about him. The "fleeing from a knife fight" cover-up is already in full force. What was a BLM guy from Milwaukee doing in white, conservative Waukesha? Why would he flee a knife fight by running through police barricades? The media and elite think we are all stupid sheep.

FYI, Waukesha is a 15-20 minute drive from Milwaukee, so it's not like he just drove a couple of blocks and ended up there from Milwaukee. Also, Waukesha is well-known a a deep red, conservative area.
Last edited by PartyOf5 on Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:48 am

Multiple POS on social media making posts like "I'm sure it was in self defense". The one positive about social media is that it allows us to see these garbage human beings for who they really are. Social media is the glasses from They Live.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:16 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:45 am
All I see are headlines that omit the suspects name, image, and any other characteristics about him. The "fleeing from a knife fight" cover-up is already in full force. What was a BLM guy from Milwaukee doing in white, conservative Waukesha? Why would he flee a knife fight by running through police barricades? The media and elite think we are all stupid sheep.

FYI, Waukesha is a 15-20 minute drive from Milwaukee, so it's not like he just drove a couple of blocks and ended up there from Milwaukee. Also, Waukesha is well-known a a deep red, conservative area.
The local police have already been told to STFU by the DOJ/FBI, Police said they can't speak on it until their masters let them put out info. Fuck This.
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:24 am

This was a hate crime. If by some chance there is any truth the knife fight story I bet it was still part of his murdering rampage against white people.

This one hits close to home. Some of my family were in Waukesha earlier that day. I know people who have kids that go the high school that a number of the kids run over were from. As far as I am aware everyone I know is fine, but this could still turn out to be a kid of a friend or a kid my kids competed against in high school that got hurt.

The people that would do this and those cheering it or or mocking it on social media need to be placed on their own special island for human trash.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:45 am

Media is in full cover mode. The racist hate-crime committing POS' name, age and gender is all the media will share. No photos anywhere I can find other than from source places like Reddit take down because they are "questionable".

The story is already being sent out in Borg-like fashion across media outlets. They guy had many violent episodes, and this is just another case of a violent man being violent. I keep seeing "no known motive for his actions" even though his history is filled with anti-white rhetoric. He was a Milwaukee man in Waukesha who drove through a Christmas parade full of people.

I hope this opens up the eyes of many more people to just how corrupt our media, government, and institutions are.