11%
Guilty on 1 or more charges, not all
22%

Total votes: 9

Haumana

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Post by Haumana » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:39 pm

I watched, at least, 30 hours of the trial on Rekieta Law
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbkjX3 ... PzL0FjSPaw) who hosts lawyers from all over the country, there is no way anyone who actually watched the trial could have drawn the conclusion of guilty. Any of those drones put zero effort into understanding what the case was really about. A YUGE win for 2A and self defense!

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:01 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:02 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Which one of these witches was skateboard dude ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:12 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:39 pm
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbkjX3 ... PzL0FjSPaw) who hosts lawyers from all over the country, there is no way anyone who actually watched the trial could have drawn the conclusion of guilty. Any of those drones put zero effort into understanding what the case was really about. A YUGE win for 2A and self defense!
I'm really glad people are doing livestream analysis of stuff like this. I wish I'd have had time to watch more than the couple hours I watched. There are going to be some people red pilled by this trial. They might not openly admit it, but they will have to come to terms the knowledge that the press lied to them for a year and they bought it.

I looked at the verdict as a bonus win, I was skeptical about getting. But the Left was absolutely stunned, they are outraged. They were sure they were going to have a victory against white men and black guns.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:20 pm

I don't think anything will change anybody's mind: people have an agenda and truth is a casualty: the Left doesn't care if they're lied to as long as it hurts their enemies. If you heard the stilted outrage arguments people try to use on me, you'd know.

Conversation today:
Lefty: "Rittenhouse, something, something, crossed state lines to kill people."
Me: "I'm not going to be courteous in this exchange: are you sure you want to continue?"
Steaming, red-faced silence.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:10 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:12 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:39 pm
I'm really glad people are doing livestream analysis of stuff like this. I wish I'd have had time to watch more than the couple hours I watched. There are going to be some people red pilled by this trial. They might not openly admit it, but they will have to come to terms the knowledge that the press lied to them for a year and they bought it.

I looked at the verdict as a bonus win, I was skeptical about getting. But the Left was absolutely stunned, they are outraged. They were sure they were going to have a victory against white men and black guns.
Yeah, I neglected a bunch of shit to binge watch some of it. Rekeita was pulling in the 2nd most active streamers behind Crowder on YouTube. And he had on some nationally prominent lawyers in their fields. Barnes for Constitutional matters and Branca for the Self defense aspect to name a couple, both had some really interesting insights. It was like listening to people chat shit on a construction site. They were just talking shop but anyone could listen in. It was revelatory to that world that I know jack shit about.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:10 am

I watched the trial without any commentary. I wanted to come to my conclusion without having any preemptive bias from a commentator.

I watch several shows to get some outside feedback. But only after i was done watching the trial.

Those were Huckabee, Stich & Adam, Dr. Steve Turley, the Lotus Eaters as well as NPR, and Matt Christiansan.

Yes, a lot of the commentators have a bias, but i expect it. That is why i watch and come come to my own decisions before listening to anyone else. If i hear something that is different then my view, I wait and see if it's logical or emotional based. If it's emotional, I ignore it.

If it's logical, I wait and see what their reasoning is.

I really wish the majority of talking heads would do that.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:33 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:10 am
I watched the trial without any commentary. I wanted to come to my conclusion without having any preemptive bias from a commentator.

I watch several shows to get some outside feedback. But only after i was done watching the trial.

Those were Huckabee, Stich & Adam, Dr. Steve Turley, the Lotus Eaters as well as NPR, and Matt Christiansan.

Yes, a lot of the commentators have a bias, but i expect it. That is why i watch and come come to my own decisions before listening to anyone else. If i hear something that is different then my view, I wait and see if it's logical or emotional based. If it's emotional, I ignore it.

LOL. Ok automaton.

Wishes are for fishes.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:56 am

Haumana wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:10 am

Yeah, I neglected a bunch of shit to binge watch some of it. Rekeita was pulling in the 2nd most active streamers behind Crowder on YouTube. And he had on some nationally prominent lawyers in their fields. Barnes for Constitutional matters and Branca for the Self defense aspect to name a couple, both had some really interesting insights. It was like listening to people chat shit on a construction site. They were just talking shop but anyone could listen in. It was revelatory to that world that I know jack shit about.
Check out this clip of CNN pretending they just learned all the facts that made Rittenhouse innocent, essentially correcting the record. https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/14 ... t-video%2F
If you are a daily CNN NPC, this has to be very confusing for you.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:58 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:56 am
Haumana wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:10 am

Check out this clip of CNN pretending they just learned all the facts that made Rittenhouse innocent, essentially correcting the record. https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/14 ... t-video%2F
If you are a daily CNN NPC, this has to be very confusing for you.
Ugg. It wasn't that faggot Don Lemond or Anderson Pooper. I really don't understand how this isn't criminal. NPCs don't stand a chance.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:20 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:33 am
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:10 am

LOL. Ok automaton.

Wishes are for fishes.
My autism allows me to be emotionally unattached from decision-making.
#NotOneRedCent