Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

The Conservative

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by The Conservative » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:54 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:28 pm
AverageJoe wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:14 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:56 am
It's taken a lot of work to make Donald Trump the safe reasonable choice for POTUS......... But, they've done it.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Quote of the Year!
I stand in awe of their achievement as well.
Don't know why this is the penultimate result of the Democrat's plan to weaken the US.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:45 pm

Chiraq is going off tonight. 40 cars loaded with looters made their way to downtown. At least, 1 fifteen year old male was killed by police. It is utter mayhem down there right now. 0144 hours.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:54 am

Haumana wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:45 pm
Chiraq is going off tonight. 40 cars loaded with looters made their way to downtown. At least, 1 fifteen year old male was killed by police. It is utter mayhem down there right now. 0144 hours.
After the kid shot at police, but let's ignore the foot chace and shots exchanged.

If Chicago wants to burn itself down let it. Mayor Lightfoot doesn't need federal help. The police and populous are fucking things up all on their own well enough.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:33 am

All of the headlines make sure to mention the looting was the result of a police shooting, as an excuse for it. No mention in the headlines that the shooting was justified.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:34 am

And the Peace intensifies.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:36 am

Black officer and his girlfriend attacked and shot at outside his girlfriends home in the name of BLM. Headline calls it a "protest". He was unarmed due to being under investigation for a shooting while on the job (which by all logical accounts was justified).

This shit is going full on civil war. Just wait until the election. No matter the results it will be used as a reason to escalate this kind of madness.

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/wa ... g-protests

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:45 am

The closest the commit riots have come to us is about 20 minutes away. Reading this stuff just makes me angry and openly biased propaganda of the media covering it makes me even angrier. So I ignore it as much as I can, but it's hard to completely shut out. I also start to feel like if I ignore it too much I won't be prepared when it ends up in my lap, either in my neighborhood or when I am out.

It is really disappointing that not only is the media covering for the commies, but all levels of government are as well. Add on top of that the social media companies doing the same. Do these people running constant cover for the commies think they will be spared? Normal everyday people are being left to the wolves.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:46 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:36 am
Black officer and his girlfriend attacked and shot at outside his girlfriends home in the name of BLM. Headline calls it a "protest". He was unarmed due to being under investigation for a shooting while on the job (which by all logical accounts was justified).

This shit is going full on civil war. Just wait until the election. No matter the results it will be used as a reason to escalate this kind of madness.

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/wa ... g-protests
Yeah, the Lefties continue their war amongst themselves. It's a weird thing. They try an direct this against average working folks, the President, the GOP in general. But that's not who is fighting this. It's 90% lefties in high concentration Lefty areas. A fight for domination of the Collectivists.

We see the danger in it, the chance this brush fire jumps the containment lines, what can we do ?
We can defend our towns and homes if they visit their violence on us. But that's about it.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:51 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:45 am
The closest the commit riots have come to us is about 20 minutes away. Reading this stuff just makes me angry and openly biased propaganda of the media covering it makes me even angrier. So I ignore it as much as I can, but it's hard to completely shut out. I also start to feel like if I ignore it too much I won't be prepared when it ends up in my lap, either in my neighborhood or when I am out.

It is really disappointing that not only is the media covering for the commies, but all levels of government are as well. Add on top of that the social media companies doing the same. Do these people running constant cover for the commies think they will be spared? Normal everyday people are being left to the wolves.
That sucks that it is so close to you. Best of luck to you and your family.

Lets not forget our current generations voted in BHO, and supported him pretty well. I feel you when you say your bias is changing. It pisses me off when they tell me this is my fault.

They are taking the least biased, most open and understanding generations and making them enemies. And it's really in your face stuff too. Literally destroying public and private property, starting fires and looting............. then pointing the finger at people who are just working and trying to provide for their family.

Sucks.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:58 am

I just bought several cases of ammo... I live in a town center... full view of it, I expect to have plenty of target practice if SHTF.

30-06, .22 and 9mm... two cases of each.
#NotOneRedCent