Common Sense 319 – A Recipe for Caesar

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Common Sense 319 – A Recipe for Caesar

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:35 pm
It’s a False Dichotomy to argue “doing nothing” and “lockdown.” I know a lot of people are anti-liberty & pro-authoritarian, so that seems like a valid argument. I’m a “give me liberty or give me death guy,” so I see a lot of in-between. Lock up the fucking Boomers until there’s a vaccine, and let healthy people live their lives. And if Boomers want to risk it, their choice.

I know this is an unpopular position among the Sanctimonious crowd.
Damn skippin.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:57 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:01 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:14 am
Fake Expert, hailed as an Expert, explaining why their predictions of doom were so wrong, without admitting they were wrong.

All worship the idols presented to you
Dang, you're hard to please.

When the models predict loads of death: SEE! These experts can't protect us from anything!

When the death toll appears to be shrinking: SEE! These experts can't predict anything right!
No, I'm not hard to please.

I believe if these people were Experts, they wouldn't be all over the map with their predictions.
It's not like they missed by a little bit. They went from 2.2 Million deaths to less than 100K.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:59 pm

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:55 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
It’s a False Dichotomy to argue “doing nothing” and “lockdown.” I know a lot of people are anti-liberty & pro-authoritarian, so that seems like a valid argument. I’m a “give me liberty or give me death guy,” so I see a lot of in-between. Lock up the fucking Boomers until there’s a vaccine, and let healthy people live their lives. And if Boomers want to risk it, their choice.

Damn skippin.
When Capps says it, you pretend it's gibberish

When Hash says what I've been saying the entire to time, all of a sudden you understand

Capps Derangement Syndrome
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:57 pm
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:01 am
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:14 am
Fake Expert, hailed as an Expert, explaining why their predictions of doom were so wrong, without admitting they were wrong.

All worship the idols presented to you
Dang, you're hard to please.

When the models predict loads of death: SEE! These experts can't protect us from anything!

When the death toll appears to be shrinking: SEE! These experts can't predict anything right!

I believe if these people were Experts, they wouldn't be all over the map with their predictions.
It's not like they missed by a little bit. They went from 2.2 Million deaths to less than 100K.
Yeah, experts change their stance with better information. 2.2 mil was a worst case scenario based on information at the time. With better information, and careful application of preventative measures, the number comes down. Sounds like a relative win.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:01 pm

StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:59 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Damn skippin.

When Hash says what I've been saying the entire to time, you get it immediately

You've never said anything remotely close to that in your discussion with me. Quit trying to ride the coat tails of your betters you hack.
HAIL!

-Hwen

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:03 pm

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:01 pm
StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:59 pm

Damn skippin.

When Hash says what I've been saying the entire to time, you get it immediately

You've never said anything remotely close to that in your discussion with me. Quit trying to ride the coat tails of your betters you hack.
CDS Over 9000

I've literally been saying the same thing for months, you faggot
Last edited by StCapps on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:04 pm

I just want to take time out of my day drinking, with these beautiful brews from Asheville Brewing Company, to thank Jesus for the TDS that led to WNC locking the fuck down so early and for people taking this seriously. If TDS had not caused the good, possibly over-tattooed people of Asheville to the exact fucking opposite of the bullshit Trump was talking about early Feb, we wouldn't be enjoying today with such a low number of cases and only a handful of deaths compared to other places that took a tact that was even remotely similar to that of Trump.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:07 pm

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:00 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Yeah, experts change their stance with better information. 2.2 mil was a worst case scenario based on information at the time. With better information, and careful application of preventative measures, the number comes down. Sounds like a relative win.
Negative. The 2.2 Million deaths included preventative measures like social distancing.

What makes you think the CDC, WHO and NIH have done a good job with this Pandemic ?
The WHO was saying mid January, no human to human transmission :oops:
As late as March 30th the CDC was telling us masks don't work, and might even cause you to catch the disease. :oops:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:04 pm
I just want to take time out of my day drinking, with these beautiful brews from Asheville Brewing Company, to thank Jesus for the TDS that led to WNC locking the fuck down so early and for people taking this seriously. If TDS had not caused the good, possibly over-tattooed people of Asheville to the exact fucking opposite of the bullshit Trump was talking about early Feb, we wouldn't be enjoying today with such a low number of cases and only a handful of deaths compared to other places that took a tact that was even remotely similar to that of Trump.
Same for the portly people of Ohio. DeWine has been all over this shit. Midwest Strong.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:07 pm
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:00 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Negative. The 2.2 Million deaths included preventative measures like social distancing.

LOL. No it didn't. Am I the only one who read the paper??

It was literally the upper end estimate if the United States did nothing at all.