THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:28 pm
That bird flu spreading in rural China kills half of the humans it infects, so you two might get your wish.
Hadn't heard. After reading this article on Disease X, this might be something
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/is ... ar-AAyGtN7

This article says 38% Fatality rate, but doesnt' distinguish rural vs urban. That's on par with Black Death and Spanish Flu.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:55 pm

Get rice, oats, and water filtration.

Maybe we can get a three month long stellaris game going while we are holed up.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:55 pm
Get rice, oats, and water filtration.

Maybe we can get a three month long stellaris game going while we are holed up.
response here
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=1826&p=190935#p190935
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Ur mum fgt

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:36 am

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:07 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:00 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:09 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:40 pm

It pains me to watch your optimism die on the spit of cold reality... despite a little feeling of schadenfreude.
Ha, haven't lost my long term optimism. This is just my recognition of the current sausage making.

Unlike you I don't wake up everyday hoping this is the day the Economy Collapses so I can post I was right all along.
I know that’s the current witch hunt promoted by your political party, but you know I’m not “hoping” for an economic collapse. It’s going to happen, and I’m worried about it.
"witch hunt" meaning quoting liberals accurately. Hack bitches gonna hack bitch and chicken littles gonna chicken little.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:16 am

They really don't know what witch hunt means.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:12 am

Two examples of witch hunts:

Note the similarities and similar profile of the perpetrators (lying, hysterical women).

Note the authorities demanding we take the accusor's accusations "seriously". We are compelled to "believe her" lest we violate the Puritan/Progressive social plan. If you don't believe that little girl saw your neighbor dancing with the devil, then you don't believe in the devil and you put the community in peril. If you don't believe the latest baseless allegation of sexual assault, then you are a rape denier and you put the community at peril.

Do not let progressives gas light you and obfuscate what the fuck is meant by a witch hunt. They are the ones that perpetrate these things.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:20 am

Well that’s an excellent molehill to stand on, but I’ll rephrase. The current propaganda/deflection strategy, attempting to score political points from an impending disaster, which could set off a firestorm when that disaster comes to pass.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 am

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:12 am
Two examples of witch hunts:

Note the similarities and similar profile of the perpetrators (lying, hysterical women).

Note the authorities demanding we take the accusor's accusations "seriously". We are compelled to "believe her" lest we violate the Puritan/Progressive social plan. If you don't believe that little girl saw your neighbor dancing with the devil, then you don't believe in the devil and you put the community in peril. If you don't believe the latest baseless allegation of sexual assault, then you are a rape denier and you put the community at peril.

Do not let progressives gas light you and obfuscate what the fuck is meant by a witch hunt. They are the ones that perpetrate these things.
Two examples of women being the victims of evil men.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.