THE ERA OF TRUMP

Ex-California

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Ex-California » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:33 am

Fife wrote:Image

How did you make the forum look liek that?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:50 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:The shame of it is that he will be happier that way. He will get bread and circuses. No need to sacrifice at all. Just breathe and you're in. People like him will cheer Caesar as long as Caesar puts an end to the civil wars.
Caesar saved Rome.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:51 am

Nukedog wrote:
Any costs??? I FUCKING PAID FOR IT.
Oh sweetie :lol:
So the 35% that gets confiscated from every paycheck isn't real?

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:39 am

California wrote:
Fife wrote:Image

How did you make the forum look liek that?
Board Style: Black (Green)

What skin does everyone else like? (Still need a Hash logo instead of the phpBB generic).

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:02 am

StCapps wrote:Anytime the media says Trump fucked up, ssu believes them. He actually believes the adult day care center schtick, because he won't stop sucking Bob Corker's dick. He never takes Trump's political enemies with a grain of salt, he always takes them at face value, and this is why his Trump analysis is so flawed on a consistent basis.
Lol.

I only watch what Trump says. I don't care of the spin they put on for Trump to look bad or what people comment on Trump, just watching what Trump says and tweets makes it quite clear. And then what the White House says afterwards.

You don't seem to notice how fucking hilarious it is when you say that the Republicans are political enemies of Trump. :lol:

Just continue reurgitating Breitbart.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:14 am

ssu wrote:
StCapps wrote:Anytime the media says Trump fucked up, ssu believes them. He actually believes the adult day care center schtick, because he won't stop sucking Bob Corker's dick. He never takes Trump's political enemies with a grain of salt, he always takes them at face value, and this is why his Trump analysis is so flawed on a consistent basis.
Lol.

I only watch what Trump says. I don't care of the spin they put on for Trump to look bad or what people comment on Trump, just watching what Trump says and tweets makes it quite clear. And then what the White House says afterwards.

You don't seem to notice how fucking hilarious it is when you say that the Republicans are political enemies of Trump. :lol:

Just continue reurgitating Breitbart.
Trump doesn't give a shit about Republicans or Democrats, he just wants to make deals, he isn't an ideologue. Bob Corker is not his ally, he's mad he got passed over for promotion and is lashing out. The fact that you think bought into the adult day care center schtick just shows that you are regurgitating MSM talking points. Almost every comment you make about Trump is filtered through these talking points. You buy into "Russia! Russia! Russia!" and "Chaos! Chaos! Chaos!" like it's self evident but you are just anti-Trump partisan hack repeating the same nonsense they do every time you criticize the man.
*yip*

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:20 am

StCapps wrote:Trump doesn't give a shit about Republicans or Democrats, he just wants to make deals.
What fucking deals are you talking about?

Let's see... got through a judge to the supreme court when Republicans hold majority position on Capitol Hill?

That's the Trump magic?

Nothing else comes to my mind...

What Trump can do is tweet. And issue executive orders. And even those have problems sometimes.

Deals? Bullshit.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:23 am

ssu wrote:What Trump can do is tweet. And issue executive orders. And even those have problems sometimes.

Deals? Bullshit.
You think any tweet he make hurts him because the media told you they interpreted it in a fucked up way. You pick your battles against Trump very. very poorly.
*yip*

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:29 am

StCapps wrote:You think any tweet he make hurts him because the media told you they interpreted it in a fucked up way. You pick your battles against Trump very. very poorly.
Name one great deal that this awesome dealmaker has made in Washington and has gotten bipartisan support. Some serious legislation.

No?

Continue living in last years elections. I think we now know just how capable Trump is.

This was the time that actually some breakthrough legislation an "outsider" like Trump could have passed by leaning on both some Republicans and also Democrats. That could have happened. Trump could have broken party lines in things like health care, yet then gone forward with things like the wall. He would have had his supporters.
Last edited by ssu on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:30 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Me, and the other 99% of Americans that haven’t served are doing just fine as citizens, thanks.

pssst... maybe it’s you... :shifty:
No, it's definitely you. You're bragging about being exempt from any costs whatsoever of endless war, then you get indignant when your free-riding is pointed out.
Any costs??? I FUCKING PAID FOR IT.
No, you didn't. Paying taxes doesn't make you special. Every soldier pays taxes.

Not to mention that taxes have nothing to do with military spending.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751