Guilty on 1 or more charges, not all
22%

Total votes: 9

Martin Hash

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:35 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:45 am
I hope this opens up the eyes of many more people to just how corrupt our media, government, and institutions are.
Nobody's going to change their mind: they see him as a soldier against the Kyle Rittenhouse people, and secretly look forward to more.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:53 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:24 am
This was a hate crime. If by some chance there is any truth the knife fight story I bet it was still part of his murdering rampage against white people.

This one hits close to home. Some of my family were in Waukesha earlier that day. I know people who have kids that go the high school that a number of the kids run over were from. As far as I am aware everyone I know is fine, but this could still turn out to be a kid of a friend or a kid my kids competed against in high school that got hurt.

The people that would do this and those cheering it or or mocking it on social media need to be placed on their own special island for human trash.
I'm glad your friends and family are OK.

The press and government has declared war on white people. They have stacked the deck against us, media, legal system, economic system, all of it. Non-Whites are encouraged to take from whites, because they 'deserve' for centuries of abuse. Well, Whites are slowly becoming race aware. I'm starting to hear little things from people that have never said a word about race indicating they feel like they are under attack.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:56 am

This is what happens when you listen to the mainstream media and don't think for yourself.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:41 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:56 am
This is what happens when you listen to the mainstream media and don't think for yourself.
Yeah, people are stupid, lazy and unmotivated to be informed, but we need to understand fully what's happening here.
In 2015 BHO removed the restrictions against the US Government running Psyops in the USA (a fact I just learned). We have been living through a psyop likely put in place by the Obama Admin, and ongoing for the last 6 years. This Social Justice/Hate Whitey thing has been going on since at least Obama's 2nd term. Wanna know why no one will go to jail for the Russia Hoax ? Likely an authorized Op.

I don't the answers, but I have a good feel for where we are and the forces working against us.

I believe we all know the following, but it doesn't hurt stating it.

Primary Goal: One world government with total control of people, resources and money.

Strategies Used:
1. Great Replacement - Flood White Nations with Non-Whites
2. CRT - Empower Non-Whites over Whites
3. Medical Tyranny - Use of Bio-Weapons as a pretext to control the global population and force drugs on them for a yet known purpose. Perhaps population reduction.
4. Information Tyranny - Full control of the flow of information, full information on every person in the world, end of Free Speech.
5. Monopoly of Force - Only the world government will have weapons. The USA is a big problem, and the Rittenhouse verdict goes against their agenda.
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:52 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:24 am
This was a hate crime. If by some chance there is any truth the knife fight story I bet it was still part of his murdering rampage against white people.

This one hits close to home. Some of my family were in Waukesha earlier that day. I know people who have kids that go the high school that a number of the kids run over were from. As far as I am aware everyone I know is fine, but this could still turn out to be a kid of a friend or a kid my kids competed against in high school that got hurt.

The people that would do this and those cheering it or or mocking it on social media need to be placed on their own special island for human trash.
May I suggest Snake Island?!
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:34 am

Accident................ I don't fucking think so
Christmas Parade Terrorist Ran Over a Lady Just Days Ago, But Was Released From Jail
https://republicbrief.com/christmas-par ... from-jail/
In the most recent case, a woman told police Brooks purposefully ran her “over with his vehicle” while she was walking through a gas station parking lot after he had followed her there after a fight, according to the criminal complaint. The woman was hospitalized for her injuries, court records show.

Brooks was released from jail on Friday after posting $1,000 bond in the recent incident, according to court records. He also was charged in July 2020 with two felony counts of second-degree recklessly endangering the safety of others using a dangerous weapon. Both cases are ongoing.
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:54 am

Local media still won't say his race or mention his social media history. They mention his criminal history, but only because that public information hasn't been scrubbed. Many people across many organizations are complicit in covering up the truth of this attack. I no longer distrust the media. I have gone to fear and hatred of them. Trump was right (again). They are an enemy of the people.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:33 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:41 am
In 2015 BHO removed the restrictions against the US Government running Psyops in the USA (a fact I just learned).
Can I get a citation?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:44 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:33 pm
C-Mag wrote:
In 2015 BHO removed the restrictions against the US Government running Psyops in the USA (a fact I just learned).
Can I get a citation?
Google is your friend:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u- ... americans/
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:47 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:44 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:33 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Can I get a citation?
Google is your friend:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u- ... americans/
BuzzFeed reporter Michael Hastings, who suggested that the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act would open the door to Pentagon propaganda of U.S. audiences.
Someone remind me what happened to Hastings ?
PLATA O PLOMO