Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

Smitty-48

Re: Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:18 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 10:25 am
Interesting. How do they receive the money? CIA front company, or just cash in an envelope?

How do they explain where the money came from? Or are they tax evading?
I am not sure how it works in terms of taxes, but it's generally not disclosed. I think you'd have to get his tax returns, and because of that, they might not ever let you get it. I am sure it goes on the taxes, though. It's likely just a direct deposit like any other contracting job.

The irony of the whole thing was that his compatriot, Bernstein, was the one who broke the story that the CIA was doing this in the 1960s under a program called Project Mockingbird.

This is how it worked in the 1960s and 1970s:

http://www.carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

It's probably not very different today.
Oh I am aware, and WoodStein is no longer the counter culture, they are the Establishment now, so they haven't so much "flipped" as they have taken over.

It is certainly plausible, I'm not saying its tinfoil, it's just that the CIA is a bureaucracy, it's rather dysfunctional, and not super secret at all, because historically, the CIA always gets caught in the end.

Thus WoodStein is risking their legacy, so I'm just wondering how it all works, in an operational sense.
Nec Aspera Terrent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu May 09, 2019 8:04 pm

FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... re-flagged

Newly unearthed memos show a high-ranking government official who met with Steele in October 2016 determined some of the Donald Trump dirt that Steele was simultaneously digging up for the FBI and for Hillary Clinton's campaign was inaccurate, and likely leaked to the media.

The concerns were flagged in a typed memo and in handwritten notes taken by Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec on Oct. 11, 2016.

Her observations were recorded exactly 10 days before the FBI used Steele and his infamous dossier to justify securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and the campaign's contacts with Russia in search of a now debunked collusion theory.

It is important to note that the FBI swore on Oct. 21, 2016, to the FISA judges that Steele's "reporting has been corroborated and used in criminal proceedings" and the FBI has determined him to be "reliable" and was "unaware of any derogatory information pertaining" to their informant, who simultaneously worked for Fusion GPS, the firm paid by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Clinton campaign to find Russian dirt on Trump.

Kavalec, two days later and well before the FISA warrant was issued, forwarded her typed summary to other government officials. The State Department has redacted the names and agencies of everyone she alerted. It is unlikely that her concerns failed to reach the FBI.

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), a member of the House Oversight and Reform Committee and ranking member of its Subcommittee on Government Operations, told me late Thursday he had confirmed with U.S. officials that Kavalec's memo was forwarded to the FBI in the Oct. 13, 2016, email.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 10, 2019 9:37 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 8:04 pm
FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... re-flagged

Newly unearthed memos show a high-ranking government official who met with Steele in October 2016 determined some of the Donald Trump dirt that Steele was simultaneously digging up for the FBI and for Hillary Clinton's campaign was inaccurate, and likely leaked to the media.

The concerns were flagged in a typed memo and in handwritten notes taken by Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec on Oct. 11, 2016.

Her observations were recorded exactly 10 days before the FBI used Steele and his infamous dossier to justify securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and the campaign's contacts with Russia in search of a now debunked collusion theory.
:lol:
Got 'em!
Are they Fucked now ? ................................ I think they are Fucked.

Scribed page for the notes
https://www.scribd.com/document/4093638 ... her-Steele
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 10, 2019 9:53 am

the FBI swore on Oct. 21, 2016, to the FISA judges that Steele’s “reporting has been corroborated and used in criminal proceedings” and the FBI has determined him to be “reliable” and was “unaware of any derogatory information pertaining” to their informant, who simultaneously worked for Fusion GPS, the firm paid by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Clinton campaign to find Russian dirt on Trump.
https://freedomoutpost.com/fbis-steele- ... fore-fisa/
The 4 people that certified to the FISA Court that all the information was true were
James Comey
Rod Rosenstein
Andrew McCabe
Sally Yates

Maybe the 3 others will get CNN townhalls too :?
PLATA O PLOMO

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri May 10, 2019 10:00 am

Introspective_Picture_Of_Leaves.jpg

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 10, 2019 10:33 am

So many questions.jpeg
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri May 10, 2019 10:58 am

Too soon?

#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 10, 2019 11:38 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:58 am
Too soon?

:lol: Works for me, at least symbolically.
PLATA O PLOMO