Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:56 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:03 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:37 am
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:26 am
So you have no argument here. You are just in attack mode.

Well, to come right back at you with this, I am going to come to the defense of men who are totally ruined when you say things like "he should have found a better breeder", or when you blame him for his "poor life choices" when the reality is that he was unjustly destroyed by a corrupt court system driven by cultural Marxist ideology.

You were the one who went into attack mode right out of the gate, gloating about how you have yours and all these people who are ruined deserve it because they are inferior to you.

Until that day your wife decides to throw you under the bus and you are sitting there wondering why this happened to you when for all this time you were a good boy who always defended women and constantly attacked any man who dared defend the very system that ruined you.
Wait, are you talking me or to TC now? He was the one that made the statement about he wrong breeder, dumbass. I commented on the 70 year old woman who couldn't pay her mortgage.

So you came right back at me with something I never said, followed up with a position I never took. :lol:

There can be no good faith discussion with you if you are going to stay in rage mode over things I never said. Seriously, calm down, re-read what was said and don't read more into things than what is there. Maybe then a civil discussion can resume.
YOU.

I couldn't care less what TC's barely-functioning intellect cobbles together as a thought.
And yet you care enough to use his words when trying to assign blame to me for things I never said. You're mad.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:57 am

https://reason.com/blog/2018/07/31/demo ... ans-leaked

All your base are belong to us. A leaked memo circulating among Senate Democrats contains a host of bonkers authoritarian proposals for regulating digital platforms, purportedly as a way to get tough on Russian bots and fake news. To save American trust in "our institutions, democracy, free press, and markets," it suggests, we need unprecedented and undemocratic government intervention into online press and markets, including "comprehensive (GDPR-like) data protection legislation" of the sort enacted in the E.U.

So how long till they shut us down?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:58 am

I always thought STA was a fucking Ruskie.....

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:59 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:40 am
is it just me or has no one here said that women are above criticism
If one criticize s them, they get accused of being gay and hating women, so I effect that is exactly what they have done

These are SJW tactics. They do not engage with the argument because intellectually they know they are wrong. Instead they engage in playground tactics of insults and screaming MISOGYSSS! like every other SJW out there.

The root source of all this bullshit is our culture's zeal to place women above reproach and defend them even when they do not deserve it. Pseudo-chivalry is what made cultural Marxism possible. Women were the first victim group, and the toughest SJW ideology to destroy because so many men are invested in it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:00 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:56 am
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:03 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:37 am

Wait, are you talking me or to TC now? He was the one that made the statement about he wrong breeder, dumbass. I commented on the 70 year old woman who couldn't pay her mortgage.

So you came right back at me with something I never said, followed up with a position I never took. :lol:

There can be no good faith discussion with you if you are going to stay in rage mode over things I never said. Seriously, calm down, re-read what was said and don't read more into things than what is there. Maybe then a civil discussion can resume.
YOU.

I couldn't care less what TC's barely-functioning intellect cobbles together as a thought.
And yet you care enough to use his words when trying to assign blame to me for things I never said. You're mad.

You still playing SJW victim? Whatever. Get back to me when you think of an argument.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:01 am

That IS what changed.

The post war economic skyrocketing.

There's probably not another example of a society's wealth growing that much, that fast, ever.
And how do winners manage their finances? The narrative of the short-sighted lottery winner existed as far back as the 1970s. There is indeed some data to back that up. A Camelot survey found that the most popular things Brits spent their winnings on were relatively flashy—properties, cars, and vacations. Similarly, an oft-quoted study of 35,000 lottery winners in Florida found that 1,900 winners filed for bankruptcy within five years—and that while the large infusion of cash reduced the probability of bankruptcy during the first two years of winning, it increased the odds of bankruptcy three to five years out. (However, the researchers only tracked down people who had won $150,000 or less, and these bankruptcy numbers might change with higher sums.) As for the long term, research regarding an 1832 land lottery in Georgia found that the descendants of those winners did not go on to be wealthier after a few generations.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:05 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:53 am
As divorced and single mothers proliferated, so to did the dysfunction. Look at any prison population and you will see the product of single mothers. Drug abuse, crime, and mental illness are all positively correlated with being raised by single mothers.

This is more of a process. It's not like you implement these laws and immediately get collapse, but you eventually will get that collapse. Eventually virtually all families will be single mother households. The welfare state will crush men with taxes. But men will be totally compromise d by fatherlessness and anti-male ideologies governing every educational institution and all his future emoyers. Affirmative action will make his opportunities vanish.

Women are destroying what keeps a civilization running. We need families. We need fathers.
Single parent households are not a desired situation and it is becoming more of a problem with each generation, I'll give you that. To blame it all on women is bitter ranting. There are plenty of men who abandon their parental responsibilities. And no, that is not the same as saying women are free from criticism.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:11 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:53 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:33 am
I don't disagree that a higher rate of divorce, and the lopsided divorce court rulings must have caused an increase in men who got a raw deal, but I don't agree that explains the issue we were talking about.

In a family dynamic like what was typical fifty years ago, a family would be much larger than just man, wife, and kids. You could transplant our family court system to that era and the result would not be millions of men wiped out despondent with no one in their lives to support them.

Think about it this way, fifty years ago, if a woman got a divorce and was left basically with nothing, where did she turn? She went to her family. She wasn't paying alimony or child support, but the point is that she had a built in network of support so she didn't get stuck working nights in a 7/11 in Vegas.
We *did* start this shit fifty years ago. That is what led to where we are now.

You do not implement these policies and immediately get to millions of men enslaved, hopeless, and male suicide rates off the charts. It does not immediately result in an entire generation of men whose masculinity is almost completely erased (millineals). But that is where it goes, and this is exactly where it took us.

In the 1960s we created the welfare state primarily to benefit women. Single mothers then were somewhere in the ten percent range, I think (I am out and will look this up later). After three generations of it, single mother households are now the majority of millineal households in America.

No fault divorces were expanded I think in the seventies. Divorce rates soared. With child support and alimony laws already weaponized against men, women were able to enslave fathers, alienate them from their children, etc., all without cause.

As divorced and single mothers proliferated, so to did the dysfunction. Look at any prison population and you will see the product of single mothers. Drug abuse, crime, and mental illness are all positively correlated with being raised by single mothers.

This is more of a process. It's not like you implement these laws and immediately get collapse, but you eventually will get that collapse. Eventually virtually all families will be single mother households. The welfare state will crush men with taxes. But men will be totally compromise d by fatherlessness and anti-male ideologies governing every educational institution and all his future emoyers. Affirmative action will make his opportunities vanish.

Women are destroying what keeps a civilization running. We need families. We need fathers.

Men need to stand up for what is right, not protect what they perceive as a victim group. Protecting victim groups is cultural Marxism. It is what allowed this to happen. Men throwing other men under the bus and shutting down criticism is what allowed this to happen. To do this is to surrender some portion of your masculinity. You should stand up for principles, even if all are against you, because you knowit is right and just. Defending groups of people just because is cultural Marxism and is the opposite of masculinity.

Stand for principles. Stop screaming MISOGYSSS!! when people criticize this system. Women are not beyond reproach. Nobody is.
Like I said, I don't deny this system exists.

I just don't agree that it's mostly responsible for old people landing on hard times with no family to support them.

I'll agree that the system should be taken down, and that it causes plenty of harm, but it doesn't exist in a vacuum.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:14 am

Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:59 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:40 am
is it just me or has no one here said that women are above criticism
If one criticize s them, they get accused of being gay and hating women, so I effect that is exactly what they have done
Nah it's not your criticisms, it's the comedic intensity and reliable predictability of your arguments. I'd bet most here generally agree with most of your observations but once you start talking trash and stomping around you get pushback.

You're unhinged man! you were more reserved and calculated in the past, DSL was a different cat than StA. Now you're quick to anger and overexaggeration. Classic signs of TDS.

lol

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:26 am