Politics & Philosophy by Dr. Martin D. Hash, Esq.
Let's review another batch of original concepts guaranteed to make you sound provocative at a party:
1. Gay marriage is a matter of the law but what you do in your own church is your business.
2. A Liberal Arts education is important to prepare for college but is probably not a sound investment in your career.
3. Prestige degrees exploit the primitive desire for status, and distort the value of a real education.
4. Prohibition against illegal drugs has no rational explanation but ignorance & greed.
5. Prostitution would be legal if it simply had a constituency speaking on its behalf.
6. Medicine is more mysticism than science, and diversity is making it more so.
7. Doctors are no more exceptional than any skilled mechanic.
8. Most prescription drugs are ineffective; simply a racket perpetrated by the pharmaceutical industry.
9. A more apt name for ObamaCare is Obamasurance, and the best that can be said for it is that it was a step in the right direction.
10. Anti-vaccine people are trying to make the world about them.
11. Mental illness is no more prevalent than it ever was but society has become more strict towards its manifestations.
You may get your news somewhere else but take your advice from me, the Wysest Myn in the Wyrld.
Categories | PRay TeLL, Dr. Hash
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 2.41MB - Duration: 2:38 m (128 kbps 44100 Hz)