Politics & Philosophy by Dr. Martin D. Hash, Esq.
That last batch was the closest grouping of controversial concepts we've had so far but with an original take:
1. The Constitution puts liberty first, making the United States the only liberty nation.
2. The success of America's Free Market is primarily a result of carefully crafted regulations.
3. New Rights reverse responsibility.
4. Mandatory voting is in direct violation of liberty, the responsibility to make your own decisions.
5. Free Speech is under attack from the cynically offended trying to wrest control for themselves.
6. Freedom of Movement is under pressure from rent-seekers & urban planners.
7. Right to Privacy is a modern contrivance to which the State now only pays lip-service.
8. Protection from search & seizure has been almost completely lost.
9. Abortion is a battle between those-who-know-better-than-you & women.
10. There is no more personal right than the Right to Die.
You may get your news somewhere else but take your advice from me, the Wysest Myn in the Wyrld.
Categories | PRay TeLL, Dr. Hash
Filetype: MP3 - Size: 2.24MB - Duration: 2:27 m (128 kbps 44100 Hz)