Article about Milo and white nationislist ties

Penner

Re: Article about Milo and white nationislist ties

Post by Penner » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:36 pm

StCapps wrote:
Penner wrote:Let's see if Milo passes the duck test:
The emails show that former Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos, a far-right provocateur, worked with white nationalists and members of the media to feed the website’s provocative content and cozied up with several well-known white supremacists and members of the alt-right, a loose-knit group known for championing bigoted, pro-white views.

During his time at Breitbart, Yiannopoulos frequently chatted with people who helped build The Daily Stormer, a white nationalist hub, and other prominent groups and websites that promote an ethnostate in an effort to write a story that defined the alt-right.

As Yiannopoulos rose in fame among the fringes of the American politics amid his speaking tour, he received emails from people who “despised liberals,” wanted him to “keep triggering the special snowflakes,” and who praised his “Blue Lives Matter” Facebook posts–among other things, the website reports.
https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/report- ... -buzzfeed/
Your sources suck balls. Get out of your bubble and try thinking for yourself, quit being a sheep.

I am thinking and I am thinking that Milo does support white nationalism. At least it seems that his reported actions does.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:38 pm

Penner wrote:
StCapps wrote:
Penner wrote:Let's see if Milo passes the duck test:

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/report- ... -buzzfeed/
Your sources suck balls. Get out of your bubble and try thinking for yourself, quit being a sheep.

I am thinking and I am thinking that Milo does support white nationalism. At least it seems that his reported actions does.
None of those actions indicates that he's a white nationalist. He's a journalist who talked to people to get their opinions, gasp, and worked for Breitbart, gasp, he trolls liberals, gasp, and he praised "Blue Lives Matter", gasp.

More like yawnville, you are easily mislead into ridiculous conclusions. Clown City. I take it back not even your sources fault, it's your terrible reading comprehension that is the culprit.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Oh no, he talked to Anglin. As a FUCKING REPORTER COVERING THE ALT-RIGHT YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT

In case anyone is intellectually honest and still interested, here is Milo's take on the Alt-Right, written back before it became known that it is a white nationalists ideology. This is how he attempted to steer it into civnat Alt-Lite ideology and why the queer half Jew is not actually a white nationalist.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/2 ... alt-right/

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:45 pm

A reporter, reported on white nationalists, even spoke to some of them, therefore he is a white nationalist.
Penner logic.
*yip*

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:00 pm

StCapps wrote:A reporter, reported on white nationalists, even spoke to some of them, therefore he is a white nationalist.
Penner logic.
It' snot the reporting that gets the red flags for being a white nationalist but him agreeing/supporting them. There is a difference and I do think that Milo has crossed the line.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:09 pm

LMFAO

Milo is giant Faggot who is about to marry a black African man. He once asked a reporter, who indirectly accused him of being a white nationalist, how much more black cock he has to suck before they stop accusing him of it.

How stupid can people really be?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:17 pm

Buzzfeed? Reporting? :lol:

Clickbait bullshit is clickbait bullshit.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Remember that time CNN took us seriously when we broke the Pee Gate Dossier? That was great dude, we can't top that shit
Hold. My. Beer.

NBC owns Buzzfeed
https://techcrunch.com/2015/08/18/buzzf ... universal/

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:40 pm

Penner wrote:but him agreeing/supporting them. There is a difference and I do think that Milo has crossed the line.
He never did that either. What proof do you have that he supports them?
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:42 pm

She's confusing "attempting to co-opt" with "promoting." Undoubtedly a nuanced difference the ignorant will readily miss. Luckily, I've done pretty much all I can ITT along with others to illustrate what his actual stances are to more intelligent posters.