Harvey Weinstein: That Time When We Decided To Smash Cultural Marxism Once and for All

DBTrek

Re: Harvey Weinstein: That Time When We Decided To Smash Cultural Marxism Once and for All

Post by DBTrek » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:22 am

Tyrese Gibson beats accusations of abuse and child abuse by ex wife:
https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/20 ... court.html
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Re: Harvey Weinstein: That Time When We Decided To Smash Cultural Marxism Once and for All

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:28 pm

DBTrek wrote:Tyrese Gibson beats accusations of abuse and child abuse by ex wife:
https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/20 ... court.html

But is she facing consequences for perjury? What exactly do you think would happen to Tyrese Gibson if instead he lied under oath and attempted to alienate the children from their mother with false allegations?

The problem is that there exist little to no consequences for women who are caught lying, and only upside if they can get away with it.

If we start locking women up for perjury like we are supposed to do, this problem would vanish pretty fast.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:36 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I realized too late last night that I set myself up at the gym. I was using a yoga room to work on movement training (needed the hard floor) and two women came in there only to strip down to g-strings and bikini tops to practice for some competition. I was there first and I needed that floor space, so I just went out of my wayy to not look at them at all. I later told a woman I know about it and she said I should have just left to avoid thhe potential of false accusations. I don't think these girls were malicious, but it does suck we have to think about this stuff.

That's the playing field. For men, the field is littered with mine fields. You can be accused just by being polte. Just gotta change your rules of engagement.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:39 pm

I imagine there are examples. What happens to a man who falsely accuses his ex wife of drug abuse in a custody case? Does he lose the case or is he charged with perjury?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:44 pm

DBTrek wrote:I imagine there are examples. What happens to a man who falsely accuses his ex wife of drug abuse in a custody case? Does he lose the case or is he charged with perjury?

If the man lies in family court, for any reason, he is getting handcuffed and going to jail for at least thirty days. If he lied under oath, he is getting charged with a crime.

I've been there. The double standard is so wide open it's really beyond belief. Out here in the rest of society, the double standard is pretty apparent, but it's mostly an annoyance for most men. In the family court system.. it's something else entirely. I remember sitting there watching these women openly lie. Everybody knew they were lying. What they were saying made no sense at all and contradicted what they had just said a few minutes previously. Not only did they get away with it, fathers were removed from their children's lives. What's crazy is that most of them were not really that good at lying like my ex was. I had to prove she was lying with financial documents and other material evidence. A lot of these other women there just obviously lying. Everybody knew it. But they still go along with it. That's what changed me more than anything else in this world. That's one of the hardest ways to get red pilled right there.

I am sure it depends upon the district. Some have to be worse than others. I suspect the one you live in is even worse than Cook County, so beware of that shit. If you end up there, you best go in expecting to be the victim of lies because her lawyer will tell her there is no downside to it. Meanwhile, you cannot even be mistaken or wrong about some fact, because it will be construed as a lie, and once that happens, you are going to lockup.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I realized too late last night that I set myself up at the gym. I was using a yoga room to work on movement training (needed the hard floor) and two women came in there only to strip down to g-strings and bikini tops to practice for some competition. I was there first and I needed that floor space, so I just went out of my wayy to not look at them at all. I later told a woman I know about it and she said I should have just left to avoid thhe potential of false accusations. I don't think these girls were malicious, but it does suck we have to think about this stuff.

That's the playing field. For men, the field is littered with mine fields. You can be accused just by being polte. Just gotta change your rules of engagement.

High profile men in the tech industry also have to ensure they are never alone with women. Feminists targeted Linus Torvalds a few years ago in an attempt to fabricate an allegation, but he was warned and now he can never be alone with a female at any conference.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/11/0 ... y-veteran/

Mike Pence eventually just explicitly said he will never be alone with a woman who is not his wife under any circumstances. He tried to frame it as a Christian thing and some kind of devotion to his wife, but I suspect it's just him being smart about not getting caught up in these false allegations. He's just smart about how he sells it because if he said the truth, they'd try to use that against him as well. It's that Puritanical nature of progressivism again. Pence cannot openly deny the "Rape Culture", because that would be like a Salem magistrate denying the threat of Satan on the community.

Viktorthepirate

Post by Viktorthepirate » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:08 pm

Back when I was in the Army we had been doing the whole "don't be alone with females" thing for years.

Although as far as the military is concerned you'd be surprised how many of those men harassing women stories were true.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:45 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:I'm not for it, but I don't see a clear path for it to turn around soon.

Just ask yourself, which beloved star would be the bridge too far where it got people to stop and think that maybe the witch hunt is a witch hunt?

Won't be a woman, I don't think. Going after the bridge-too-far woman would only stop it for other women.

What man getting accused would result in it getting questioned?

Who do they love more than anyone?

DiCaprio? Kimmel? Colbert? Oliver?

I bet they would all go down without a fighting chance if the accusation was made.
Tom Hanks.

If he were ever accused, Hollywood would implode.
Interesting.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:If the man lies in family court, for any reason, he is getting handcuffed and going to jail for at least thirty days. If he lied under oath, he is getting charged with a crime.

I've been there. The double standard is so wide open it's really beyond belief. Out here in the rest of society, the double standard is pretty apparent, but it's mostly an annoyance for most men.
Well, if that's the case (and I wouldn't know), then lying under oath is lying under oath. Book 'em, Dano.
/shrug

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:06 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:If the man lies in family court, for any reason, he is getting handcuffed and going to jail for at least thirty days. If he lied under oath, he is getting charged with a crime.

I've been there. The double standard is so wide open it's really beyond belief. Out here in the rest of society, the double standard is pretty apparent, but it's mostly an annoyance for most men.
Well, if that's the case (and I wouldn't know), then lying under oath is lying under oath. Book 'em, Dano.
/shrug
You know that's not reality.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751