Muslims

Speaker to Animals

Re: Muslims

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:33 am

This is why we need to stop immigration from the Muslim world.

She belongs to a religion, and holds core beliefs, that are utterly incompatible with the very founding principles of the United States (really, the entire Western Civilization). Yet if you keep letting them here, they will colonize areas to the point where they control local government and eventually win seats in Congress.

Then you have total moronic assholes like Monty and Flounder who want to accelerate the process, without ever stopping to consider what would happen if Islamic voters become a plurality if the electorate.

A few years ago, the majority of British Muslims polled in favor of at least imprisoning gay people, if not just throw them off buildings or hang them from cranes in the town center like they do in the old country. A frightening percentage said terror attacks were justifiable against unbelievers.

You can spell this out for the multiculists, but those people are too far gone to accept it. They lived in the fake narrative for so long, reality seems fake to them now, and fantasy seems real. Enjoy the falafel, I guess.

Prepare for massive civil and sectarian war as a result of giving these peasant assholes a vote.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:35 am

Damn that 4%, they are going to outvote us.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:41 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:35 am
:lol:

4%....40%... same stuff really.

I saw a black guy today. AFRICA IS INVADING US
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
What kind of argument is that when you are simultaneously pushing for unrestricted mass immigration from jihadist countries?

Islam isn't just a race and culture. It's an ideology, faith, and even a political system all in one. The hopeless degenerate leftists your ideology spawned are absolutely fucking ripe for conversion too. You brought them up in the soft, meaningless contradiction of moral relativisn. Their lives are a fucking wreck as a result of the degeneracy you encouraged. Now here comes the Imam to explain to them the consequences of degeneracy, offering something you deprived of them their entire lives: moral certainty and meaning.

You are such a fucking moron, really.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:02 am

The man being held on suspicion of terrorism after the Westminster car attack on Tuesday has been named as Salih Khater by British newspapers.

The event, in which 15 cyclists and pedestrians were reportedly struck before Khater’s silver Ford Focus hit the Palace of Westminster anti-terror barrier just before 07:40 BST, is being investigated by British counter-terror police. He has been arrested under the 2006 terrorism act.
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/0 ... ih-khater/

This part is rich:
Apparently uncomfortable in identifying the terror suspect using the common nomenclature as an ‘immigrant’, government security minister Ben Wallace instead called Khater a “British citizen [who] came from another country originally” when he spoke Tuesday evening.

We won't let this "Asian" Briton (originally from another country) rip apart this multicultural family!!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:29 am

Just so you know, I have never argued for unrestricted immigration from any country. There are tight regulations on immigration to the UK.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:40 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:41 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Dude - SHE'S GOING TO HAVE ACCESS TO DoD TS/SCI AND SUPPORTS HAMAS - DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS?

and it might be 4% today - but that number could easily grow exponentially, which is exactly why we should not let these types of people in. We are going to look like Fucking London or France if we don't stop this.
Last edited by Zlaxer on Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:41 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:29 am
Just so you know, I have never argued for unrestricted immigration from any country. There are tight regulations on immigration to the UK.
Almost 400 British jihadis free to roam UK after return from fighting with ISIS in Syria as just ONE IN TEN prosecuted
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:45 am

THE JEWS, GAYS, TRANS and FEMINISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:59 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:40 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:41 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Dude - SHE'S GOING TO HAVE ACCESS TO DoD TS/SCI AND SUPPORTS HAMAS - DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS?
What in my post made you think that I support this candidate?
and it might be 4% today - but that number could easily grow exponentially, which is exactly why we should not let these types of people in. We are going to look like Fucking London or France if we don't stop this.
Numbers can grow exponentially. Deep stuff. Forgive me if I’m not panicked in a bunker because 4% of some minority is present in America.

Yes, a number of them are disgusting human waste. But not a majority. And we have a lot more than 4% human waste already, of varying kinds.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0