Who is the Toughest Person on this Forum?

Speaker to Animals

Re: Who is the Toughest Person on this Forum?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:27 am

I knew a guy who went to them for getting drunk and driving his 4x4 over some cars. The one on base was called corrective custody. You do not want to go there. You have to ask permission to take a shit, dude.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:36 am

C-Mag wrote:
Here's one that will piss people off. I'm skeptical about the toughness of women in child birth. Women make it out to be awful. Now, I will never really be able to say, but in my experience, women complain a lot about a lot of little things. So, I put 2 and 2 together and I'm skeptical.
Weren’t you there when your kids were born? The closest comparison I can think of is maybe kidney stones. I don’t think appendicitis is bad enough to compare.

When you think women complain about little things, you’re just hearing us vocalize about stuff that bothers you just the same but you’re not vocal about it.
:royalty-queen:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:50 am

MilSpecs wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Here's one that will piss people off. I'm skeptical about the toughness of women in child birth. Women make it out to be awful. Now, I will never really be able to say, but in my experience, women complain a lot about a lot of little things. So, I put 2 and 2 together and I'm skeptical.
Weren’t you there when your kids were born? The closest comparison I can think of is maybe kidney stones. I don’t think appendicitis is bad enough to compare.

When you think women complain about little things, you’re just hearing us vocalize about stuff that bothers you just the same but you’re not vocal about it.
Valid. But the thing we can’t stand is the incessant need to “vocalize” about every little annoyance. It’s like living with a small child.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:12 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
MilSpecs wrote: When you think women complain about little things, you’re just hearing us vocalize about stuff that bothers you just the same but you’re not vocal about it.
Valid. But the thing we can’t stand is the incessant need to “vocalize” about every little annoyance. It’s like living with a small child.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"My back hurts."
"My back hurts too but you don't hear me whining about how my back hurts."
"I feel better when I talk about it."
"Well I feel worse when you talk about it."
"I can make you feel a lot worse. Remember that."
"(Grumbles)"

:icon-twisted:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:56 am

MilSpecs wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
MilSpecs wrote: When you think women complain about little things, you’re just hearing us vocalize about stuff that bothers you just the same but you’re not vocal about it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"My back hurts."
"My back hurts too but you don't hear me whining about how my back hurts."
"I feel better when I talk about it."
"Well I feel worse when you talk about it."
"I can make you feel a lot worse. Remember that."
"(Grumbles)"

:icon-twisted:
:lol: accurate

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:02 am

I’d definitely vote StA. He’s the only forum member who goes to the gym every day and roids himself up with T supplements and god knows what else. Ex military. Juiced up. Send him into the fray like a gladiator and be like “Put all that hard work on your body to use!”

... and if he lost, we’ll, he’s said enough crappy things to me over the years that I’d still sleep ok.
:twisted:
Last edited by DBTrek on Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:15 am

Minutes ago...

GCF finds a hamper of laundry sitting in the table. Proceeds to fold. Finds a number of his khaki pants crammed in and wrinkled.

GCF: “Man, you can’t just cram these in here like that. I gotta re-dry them to get the wrinkles out now.”

BM: “Don’t act like you do all the laundry around here.”

GCF: “Kumquats give me gas.”

Meet insanity with insanity.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:20 am

DBTrek wrote:I’d definitely take StA. He’s the only forum member who goes to the gym every day and roofs himself up with T supplements and god knows what else. Ex military. Juiced up. Send him into the fray like a gladiator and be like “Put all that hard work on your body to use!”

... and if he lost, we’ll, he’s said enough crappy things to me over the years that I’d still sleep ok.
:roll:
Lulz. That's like my buddy from the unit who was six nine two seventy five, he wasn't so muscular, he was just huge, and violent.

I mean, we liked the guy, but we still used him as a tank in all our brawls. The stuff guys do in action movies, he could do in real life, taking out four, five people at a time.
Nec Aspera Terrent

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:39 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Minutes ago...

GCF finds a hamper of laundry sitting in the table. Proceeds to fold. Finds a number of his khaki pants crammed in and wrinkled.

GCF: “Man, you can’t just cram these in here like that. I gotta re-dry them to get the wrinkles out now.”

BM: “Don’t act like you do all the laundry around here.”

GCF: “Kumquats give me gas.”

Meet insanity with insanity.
Don't act like you do all the laundry around there. :D

Are you still sleep deprived? The worst sleep deprivation I've seen in person was when my brother's oldest was born. Colic for months. I can't imagine what it would be like to have twins with colic.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:50 pm

Honorary mention: Dan Carlin. He's been training in Pakistan for the past several years.