Who is the Toughest Person on this Forum?

heydaralon

Who is the Toughest Person on this Forum?

Post by heydaralon » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:29 pm

Who is the strongest, toughest, and best at fighting on the MartinHashForum? I dont mean to sound boastful, but Im going to have to nominate myself. I think I am a formidable fighter and intimidating person. Second place, Penner. You guys should feel free to voice your own opinions on this, but dont nominate yourself. That is just plain arrogant. Just be aware, I will fight anyone on here in a legal setting such as a boxing ring etc, assuming they are smaller than me, and if there are other people on hand to take them off me if things get out of hand...
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Re: Who is the Toughest Person on this Forum?

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:36 pm

Hwen obviously. Duh.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:40 pm

I'd definitely take Trek and Okie as wingmen in a brawl, it's not so much about being a kung-fu master, I just know that they would show up stand and deliver.

I'd take Fife too, not to do any fighting, but a lawyer is always useful in the aftermath.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I'd definitely take Trek and Okie as wingmen in a brawl, it's not so much about being a kung-fu master, I just know that they would show up stand and deliver.

I'd take Fife too, not to do any fighting, but a lawyer is always useful in the aftermath.
Throw in Carlus Magnus, and our crew is down for taking zero shit.

:goteam: :drunk:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:52 pm

Nah, I'd take Capps over Carlus, Capps is from Hamilton, nuff said.

Carlus in a survival situation, but Capps for a brawl.
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:03 pm

Jeepers guys, it's an honor to be mentioned.

I'm not a greatly skilled guy................. just don't know when to quit. It's been my experience that most people like to avoid pain and value their safety over desire to win a fight.

Hey, what are we fighting over. Is this just about dick measuring, cuz I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm good once as I ever was :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:09 pm

If it's a gunfight, I'm taking Carlus, but Hamilton is gladiator school, brawling is what Hamilton is all about.
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:11 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:If it's a gunfight, I'm taking Carlus, but Hamilton is gladiator school, brawling is what Hamilton is all about.
To hell with Hamilton, you guys play hockey. I played hockey with Canadians as a junior high kid, I still hurt.
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:13 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:If it's a gunfight, I'm taking Carlus, but Hamilton is gladiator school, brawling is what Hamilton is all about.
To hell with Hamilton, you guys play hockey. I played hockey with Canadians as a junior high kid, I still hurt.
Hamilton is fuckin' crazy, I'm pretty tough, but in Hamilton I just try to avoid trouble, not only is it mobbed up, but it's basically just one big bench clearing brawl, masquerading as a medium sized city. if Capps wasn't a reasonably skilled brawler, he'd be dead by now.
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:14 pm

Do Cannucks still brawl like days of yor? Cause in the US they've pretty much made it illegal.
I am amazed at Cannucks willingness to throw down. Most cannucks come off as polite to a fault, then they have this side.

Those were good days when you could get in a bar fight and then just go back to drinking, maybe with the guy you fought. Because you and he had something in common. You were standing your ground, lots of big mouths talking shit, but you were the 2 that squared off.
PLATA O PLOMO