Rethinking Cultural Marxism

DrYouth

Re: Rethinking Cultural Marxism

Post by DrYouth » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:43 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Then why is Cultural Marxism so much more entrenched in Canada? It's far worse up there. I think the American psyche has an allergy for this shit, which is why they have to de-program kids as Americans in order to reprogram them as Cultural Marxists in the pozzed universities.
The American psyche has had an anti-authority streak that is deeper than the Canadian one.

The Cowboy anti-authority type is stuck in the same developmental stage as the Cultural Marxist.
Texas style anti-Staters are simply another version of the same developmental arrest.
Even your Evangelical Christians are constantly creating new prophets and engaging in spiritual ecstasy, talking in tongues... reinventing the religion every Sunday.

You are anti-Authority on both sides of the aisle down there... simply different breeds... seeing the problematic authority boogeyman in different guises.

You keep your guns because you believe another State dictator is around the corner at any moment.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

K@th

Post by K@th » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:49 pm

DrYouth wrote:
You are anti-Authority on both sides of the aisle down there... simply different breeds... seeing the problematic authority boogeyman in different guises.
The right wants to control what I put in my body and who I marry. The left wants to control what foods I eat, what drinks I can have and how big they can be, and a host of other nanny-like decisions.

Both sides love the government to be in charge. The disagreement is what the government should be in charge of.

I'm over here asking why the government should decide if I can have a 32 oz soda or some pot.
Account abandoned.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:55 pm

Kath wrote:I'm over here asking why the government should decide if I can have a 32 oz soda or some pot.
If you have the pot you're probably gonna chase it with the soda...
Or a boss sized bag of Doritos... lets face it.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:57 pm

DrYouth wrote:The American psyche has had an anti-authority streak that is deeper than the Canadian one.

The Cowboy anti-authority type is stuck in the same developmental stage as the Cultural Marxist.
Texas style anti-Staters are simply another version of the same developmental arrest.
I think this might be something Canadians simply tell themselves to avoid confronting some truths about their own culture that might trigger mass cognitive dissonance.
;)

(By that I mean equating perpetual victims who constantly leverage their demographics for advantage with pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps meritocracy adherents seems a tenuous connection indeed. They're both the same, eh? Nah)
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:09 pm

DBTrek wrote:I think this might be something Canadians simply tell themselves to avoid confronting some truths about their own culture that might trigger mass cognitive dissonance.
;)
Canadians are pretty authority compliant...
We are descended from the Royalists who stuck with Mommy England.

It's simply that the authority has fallen under the spell of the Cultural Marxists.
Pierre Trudeau became the new Father figure of Canada...
We got a new flag, and a new Charter and the law became the law of Multiculturalism.
Pierre Trudeau was our late life rebellion... and it was a weak one... and we haven't really looked back on it.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:19 pm

Canada seems like a place that hasn't ever really had a strong national identity, to be honest. At least, not to an outsider. British Parliament of the British North America Act, 1867 seems like a first step in creating a Canadian nation. No real references to any sort of independent Canadian culture until radio unites you all behind hockey in the 1930s. What binds all Canadians together? The cold, apparently. That's it. Not the Queen, not British ancestry, not the War of 1812 (occurring over fifty years before Canada existed as a country).

I mean - y'all seem ripe for a takeover because there's no common bonds. Can't be too surprised that various figureheads kind of rotate through, each having their time in the spotlight.

One day you'll get your Hitler though.
Don't worry.
:twisted:

j/k
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:30 pm

DBTrek wrote:Canada seems like a place that hasn't ever really had a strong national identity, to be honest. At least, not to an outsider. British Parliament of the British North America Act, 1867 seems like a first step in creating a Canadian nation. No real references to any sort of independent Canadian culture until radio unites you all behind hockey in the 1930s. What binds all Canadians together? The cold, apparently. That's it. Not the Queen, not British ancestry, not the War of 1812 (occurring over fifty years before Canada existed as a country).

I mean - y'all seem ripe for a takeover because there's no common bonds. Can't be too surprised that various figureheads kind of rotate through, each having their time in the spotlight.

One day you'll get your Hitler though.
Don't worry.
:twisted:

j/k
You're right...
We were simply the British colony in North America that didn't rebel.
We united mostly to resist YOU after the war of 1812.
Your slaves escaped up here.
The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation - basically a state controlled radio station - Hockey Night in Canada.
We did pretty well on the war effort.... fighting on behalf of the Queen.

And then Pierre Trudeau showed up in the 60s...
He was a complicated guy but he was strongly in favor of universal health care, a Charter of Human Rights and multiculturalism while fearlessly taking on the Quebec separatist movement .
On the eve of the election, during the annual Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day parade in Montreal, rioting Quebec sovereignists threw rocks and bottles at the grandstand where Trudeau was seated, chanting "Trudeau au poteau!" (Trudeau – to the stake!). Rejecting the pleas of his aides that he take cover, Trudeau stayed in his seat, facing the rioters, without any sign of fear. The image of the defiant Prime Minister impressed the public, and he handily won the election the next day.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:43 pm

It's funny how their schools seem to teach them that we attacked them in 1812 and not the other way around.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:46 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It's funny how their schools seem to teach them that we attacked them in 1812 and not the other way around.
:lol:
That's funny, good one.
You Yanks were itching for a fight and concocted lame excuses to convince yourselves that we started it, fucking clowns.

Only a matter of marching my ass, you warmongering faggots. Fuck James Madison and the horse he rode in on.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:53 pm

If by "lame excuses" you mean acts of war, then okay, whatever.