Rethinking Cultural Marxism

DrYouth

Re: Rethinking Cultural Marxism

Post by DrYouth » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:19 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I think the problem is in your analogy which assumes positive "growth".
Cultural marxism is better compared to a cancer than to a legitimate stage of growth, in my opinion.
Except that I see kids stuck in the teenage rebellion stage as a matter of course.

In many ways the "benign idealization" stage has huge benefits over this "opposition for the sake of opposition" stage.
If you stay stuck here your odds of doing well go down rather than up.
The nerds and jocks who remain idealizers often do better than the shit-disturbers and goths and who get stuck in that next stage...
Staying stuck here often leads to addiction and chronic dysfunction...
it's not necessarily a better outcome and can be a worse outcome than the preceding stage.

The goal is to move on and spend as little time here as necessary...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:26 am

What societies do you think have “moved on”?
Or is the current state of America/Canada/Western Europe as far as the civilization “teenager” has ever progressed?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:28 am

DBTrek wrote:What societies do you think have “moved on”?
Or is the current state of America/Canada/Western Europe as far as the civilization “teenager” has ever progressed?
Great question...
I know I'm biased when I say that Canada did not rebel as vigorously as the US.
Our decision to keep the Queen made us less cool with the kids at school.

Basically you guys were the early grade school rebel, who went on to kick the parents out of the house and have all the best house parties.
Now you are having an ongoing series of midlife crises... complete with sportscars and strippers..

We are like the dorky D&D playing kids who want to fit in with the Greenpeace Rebels in college.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:30 am

Then why is Cultural Marxism so much more entrenched in Canada? It's far worse up there. I think the American psyche has an allergy for this shit, which is why they have to de-program kids as Americans in order to reprogram them as Cultural Marxists in the pozzed universities.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:37 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Then why is Cultural Marxism so much more entrenched in Canada? It's far worse up there. I think the American psyche has an allergy for this shit, which is why they have to de-program kids as Americans in order to reprogram them as Cultural Marxists in the pozzed universities.
We're actually importing it from America, not the other way around. Americans always think they're number one, even when they are not. New York and California put Canada to shame on the cultural marxist tip, let's be real.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:39 am

Right- we’re not #1 in cultural Marxism, especially compared to Canada.
Are you high?

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:42 am

DBTrek wrote:Right- we’re not #1 in cultural Marxism, especially compared to Canada.
Are you high?
Cultural Marxism is a bad thing, especially for freedom, so naturally Americans who fancy themselves the freest people on earth think it's not as bad in America as elsewhere, even when that isn't the case.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:46 am

Please.
Canada has one political party - Social Justice Warrior.
You’re fooled into thinking that’s some kind of choice when the party is broken into six different shades ranging from “extreme” to “regular” SJW. But it’s not like you have a non-SJW option anywhere on the ballot. Like fish, you’re unable to see the water because it’s such a pervasive part of your environment.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:54 am

We don't have state-run Cultural Marxist inquisition yet..

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:59 am

DBTrek wrote:Please.
Canada has one political party - Social Justice Warrior.
You’re fooled into thinking that’s some kind of choice when the party is broken into six different shades ranging from “extreme” to “regular” SJW. But it’s not like you have a non-SJW option anywhere on the ballot. Like fish, you’re unable to see the water because it’s such a pervasive part of your environment.
Everything you just said about Canada is true of America, especially New York and California. Try looking in the mirror, Seattle.
/shrugs
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*