Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

DBTrek

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by DBTrek » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 am

And depending on which of Capps silly points has been most recently thrashed, an ethno-state may not even have to be an ethno-state.
Lulz
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:59 am

DBTrek wrote:And depending on which of Capps silly points has been most recently thrashed, an ethno-state may not even have to be an ethno-state.
Lulz
Damn that Strawman Capps, always giving DBTrek an easy target, so he can fool himself into thinking he won the argument. Argue against the dumbest argument possible, even if it has nothing to do with anything anyone said, it's the only way to keep the delusion going. That's DB for you.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:06 am

You respond with such emotion because the arrow strikes true.
:lol:

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:17 am

DBTrek wrote:You respond with such emotion because the arrow strikes true.
:lol:
I respond with no emotion, you are projecting.
/shrugs
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:26 am

You used to be an adventurer, until you took an arrow to the SOUL.
;)

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:27 am

DBTrek wrote:You used to be an adventurer, until you took an arrow to the SOUL.
;)
You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, that's how poor your aim is. You missed by a mile.

:P
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:38 pm

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Good video STA...

And yet I'm having trouble being outraged.

My best friend in highschool was Jamaican, my best friend in Medical School was Hindhu...
I had a Haitian girlfriend, a Quebec girlfriend and an Asian Jamaican girlfriend (not all at the same time)
I've got great Sikh and Native Canadian friends...
My wife is Ukrainian Canadian, her family going back several generations of Ukrainian Canadian.
We attend a Ukrainian New Years party every year with Ukrainian dancing.
My parents hung out with their European Immigrant friends (German and Spanish). My sister married a Jewish dude. She converted to Judaism. My niece and nephew celebrate Hannukah... I sat seder with them more than once, they are some of my favorite people and we open Christmas presents with them most years.

I also have plenty of white WASP friends and we all hang out together without a hitch.

I love me my multicultural Canada...

And while I feel we probably aren't doing enough to protect our heritage...

I just can't feel outraged... maybe concerned.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:43 pm

There must always be a “Them”, in order to define “Us”. Sad truth about humanity.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:45 pm

It's sad that you have no concept of the "us". That's the truly destructive and sad part.