Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

K@th

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by K@th » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:32 pm

We don't have a notwithstanding clause. We aren't going to get one. Nobody is even talking about it, except you.

Quit pretending your solutions are viable. They clearly aren't. In some Fantasy Land where 75% of Americans suddenly agree on something.. maybe. But, not in the current situation.

I'm done. You have no points. You keep repeating the same arguments over and over and over again.

Notwithstanding clause, Quebec, Notwithstanding clause, Quebec, Notwithstanding clause, Quebec, Notwithstanding clause, Quebec, Notwithstanding clause, Quebec, Notwithstanding clause, Quebec.
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Re: Did the the race talk debate start happenning more often since we know how many white ethno staters we have?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote: You don't need all of America to become the ethnostate, just a portion of it, if they voluntarily agree to it.
I just listed 10 states that are 90% white. It already exists. DSL is arguing for the entire country. Never. Going. To. Happen.

Please speak for yourself. You have never honestly portrayed anything I say, and honestly, I don't think you are capable of it.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Kath wrote:I'm done. You have no points. You keep repeating the same arguments over and over and over again.
It's a hypothetical Kath, you only want to discuss the least likely hypotheticals for a White Ethno State in America, far less viable than my suggestions, and you don't want to discuss the most viable hypotheticals for a White Ethno State in America. You refuse to budge, you're imagination is far too limited to engage in meaningful discussion on the topic.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Oh, you are no longer concerned about maintaining a white majority in this country. Good to know. I deeply apologize for mis-understanding. I thought that's exactly what you wanted.

/thread.
Account abandoned.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:44 pm

StCapps wrote:
Kath wrote:I'm done. You have no points. You keep repeating the same arguments over and over and over again.
It's a hypothetical Kath, you only want to discuss the least likely hypotheticals that are even less viable than my suggestions, and you don't want to discuss the most likely ones because I suggested them. You refuse to budge.
It's okay - DSL said I misunderstood and that he's not concerned about a white majority. So, this thread can be over, now. We're cool.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:46 pm

Kath wrote:It's okay - DSL said I misunderstood and that he's not concerned about a white majority. So, this thread can be over, now. We're cool.
There were far more interesting topics of discussion than Strawman StA. The thread is not over, the grown ups will discuss those more interesting matters, you are free to leave in shame at only being interested in arguing against idiotic figments of your imagination instead of having a real discussion.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Kath wrote:Oh, you are no longer concerned about maintaining a white majority in this country. Good to know. I deeply apologize for mis-understanding. I thought that's exactly what you wanted.

/thread.

Sorry. I am interested in an intellectual discussion. If you want to engage in Facebook-style virtue signaling, maybe just engage with somebody else. I am entirely uninterested with it right now.

I just want to remind others that this woman is almost never honest about anything. Take what she posts about other people with a grain of salt. Very dishonest woman.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Very dishonest woman.
Is that different than a "nasty" woman? :shock:

I think Kath can do nasty...

I don't think she minds doing nasty.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:15 pm

StCapps wrote:
Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote: You don't need all of America to become the ethnostate, just a portion of it, if they voluntarily agree to it.
I just listed 10 states that are 90% white. It already exists. DSL is arguing for the entire country. Never. Going. To. Happen.
But they aren't ethno states, they are just predominantly white. A notwithstanding clause can help those states preserve the white majority, by giving them the option of opting out of the federal immigration laws, and it would also allow them to become an ethnostate if they so choose, without constitutional restraint if the people will vote for such an agenda. The Notwithstanding Clause allows for constitutional flexibility in many matters, not just regarding ethnostates.
Pretty sure that's exactly what "sanctuary cities" are doing.

judo. flip.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:28 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Pretty sure that's exactly what "sanctuary cities" are doing.

judo. flip.
Indeed, with a Notwithstanding Clause, there would be nothing the Supreme Court could do to stop them from doing that.
*yip*