Maybe it's not Capitalism or Liberalism

DrYouth

Re: Maybe it's not Capitalism or Liberalism

Post by DrYouth » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Latinos are all kinds of shades of beige.

Hard to tell em from Portuguese or Southern Spanish...

Those Sicilians and Cypriots can get pretty tan coloured.

It's all in the details when it comes to racial purity.

You'll need to set up a special "Department of Racial Determination" in this ethno-state.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
How about you convince the government and the nonwhites to stop treating us all as "whites", discriminating against us on that basis, and hating us openly, and then maybe we can discuss the nonexistence of whiteness. :violin:
Maybe we can team up on that sensible and valid mission, no?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
How about you convince the government and the nonwhites to stop treating us all as "whites", discriminating against us on that basis, and hating us openly, and then maybe we can discuss the nonexistence of whiteness. :violin:

I'd rather look for the Loch Ness monster.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:59 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:

I'd rather look for the Loch Ness monster.
Well, then you must not be all that concerned about the virulent, anti-white hatred oppressing us and turning us into second class citizens I've been hearing about.

Cryptozoology it is!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:How about you convince the government and the nonwhites to stop treating us all as "whites", discriminating against us on that basis, and hating us openly, and then maybe we can discuss the nonexistence of whiteness. :violin:
I can't discuss things rationally because affirmative action has me triggered, and a lot of non-whites vote Democrat, and Democrats support affirmative action! Open hatred! reeeeeeeeeeee
lulz
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:03 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:How about you convince the government and the nonwhites to stop treating us all as "whites", discriminating against us on that basis, and hating us openly, and then maybe we can discuss the nonexistence of whiteness. :violin:
I can't discuss things rationally because affirmative action has me triggered, and a lot of non-whites vote Democrat, and Democrats support affirmative action! Open hatred! reeeeeeeeeeee
lulz

You are denying that the white race exists. It's retarded, capps.

What happened to you? You seemed to have dropped about forty IQ points since the days when you lusted after Catholic school girls.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You are denying that the white race exists. It's retarded, capps.
Nah, I'm denying that race is as important as you seem to think it is and this leads you to make faulty assumptions about how important other people view it to be.

You just want to pretend I'm making dumb arguments so you can pretend to win an argument. It's you who has gotten dumber than you use to be, more projecting. You're turning into Republican RAnthony, it's pretty sad.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:11 pm

No, you denied the white race, you moron. Don't try to walk this one back too. It's going right up there on the list along with electromagnetism and whatever else you said today that was hilarious (have to go back and look that one up).

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:No, you denied the white race, you moron. Don't try to walk this one back too. It's going right up there on the list along with electromagnetism and whatever else you said today that was hilarious (have to go back and look that one up).
You are just going concoct strawmen of my opinion to delude yourself into thinking you won an argument, it's the only way you can fool yourself into thinking you've bested me, that's how dumb you've become.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
/shrugs
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:20 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote: How about you convince the government and the nonwhites to stop treating us all as "whites", discriminating against us on that basis, and hating us openly, and then maybe we can discuss the nonexistence of whiteness. :violin:
It's always possible that people dislike you for reasons other than your colour.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.