Maybe it's not Capitalism or Liberalism

Speaker to Animals

Re: Maybe it's not Capitalism or Liberalism

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:59 pm

I was at the gym improving myself for the past three hours, so forgive me for not laying down some facts earlier before the weaponized lunacy picked up pace in this thread..

It was disputed that the European immigrants to America were integrated under the auspices of white identity. These people seem to believe that this Multi-Cult extends back into history. If that is the case, then explain the following points:

(A) Why were the first nations beaten to shit and physically removed to reservations if this nation was not predicated upon and built for white identity?

(B) Why were Africans enslaved and considered nothing more than talking farm chattel by the Supreme Court if this was a multicultural wonderland?

(C) Why did we have strict miscegenation laws if white identity was not a thing, was enforced by law, and the government was serious about protecting it?

(D) Addendum to (C): why did there exist no such laws for Mexicans, blacks, or natives?

(E) Why did we have strict segregation laws and policies that kept minorities out of positions of power and even out of jobs and unions until the 1960s if this was a multicultural and multiethnic country?

(F) Do any of you even read history books at all?? Why am I wasting my time with this level of stupid?
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
StCapps wrote:StA: Rails against multi-ethnic empires, yet believes the most successful white ethno state would be a multi-ethnic empire.
:roll:

WTF?
Pan-White = More than one white ethnic group
Therefore you support a multi-ethnic empire, as long as the multi-ethnic empire is a White Multi-Ethnic Empire.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:03 pm

So next time the militant marxist HR lady demands that we have more "diversity" on our engineering team, we can just say: "Oh, it's okay crazy lady, we have plenty of diversity. Tony is third generation Italian, Bryan is actually German-Irish, and Lee is Scots-Irish from the south"?

Or will the marxist political enforcer actually say something along the lines: "No, I mean less white people".

Fucking clown.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:So next time the militant marxist HR lady demands that we have more "diversity" on our engineering team, we can just say: "Oh, it's okay crazy lady, we have plenty of diversity. Tony is third generation Italian, Bryan is actually German-Irish, and Lee is Scots-Irish from the south"?

Fucking clown.
My point is that you support a multi-ethnic empire, as long as the ethnicities the empire is based on are white, in order to combat fringe extremists that you think are taking over the country and are out to get you because of your skin color. SIFCLF.

You sound like a black dude who blames whitey for everything, except you blame minorities for everything, but both of you see a boogeyman that you've blown way out of proportion to justify your ludicrous worldview.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:09 pm

StCapps wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:So next time the militant marxist HR lady demands that we have more "diversity" on our engineering team, we can just say: "Oh, it's okay crazy lady, we have plenty of diversity. Tony is third generation Italian, Bryan is actually German-Irish, and Lee is Scots-Irish from the south"?

Fucking clown.
My point is that you support a multi-ethnic empire, as long as the ethnicities the empire is based on are white, in order to combat fringe extremists that you think are taking over the country. SIFCLF.

God, stop being a retard. Every time you use that epithet, it only reminds me of the fact that you didn't even understand second semester physics.

You know exactly what white means. You know that our governments know exactly what it means and uses it to discriminate against you.

You also damned well know that, after a few generations, one can barely tell the difference between the descendants of Scots-Irish and the descendants of Germans, but the descendants of Latinos, blacks, Arabs, and the various Asian ethnicities all retain their ethnicity. They don't integrate into white identity for obvious reasons. If what you were saying is true, then our census form wouldn't even use the term white as a racial identity. Do you even read what you are writing before you hit submit??

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:13 pm

The Blacks and Hispanics are out to get us! We have to band together as a race and oppose them as "the other", because they view all Whites as "the other". Being an idiot is just self defense!
:roll:

You're a reactionary clown, and you react to fringe extremists, as if they control the country, but they are just bitter, powerless, and need to lash out against a scapegoat, just like you do. Vocal minorities that in no way represent the silent majority, most Americans are not racial nationalists, you are projecting.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:19 pm

BUT MUH CENSUS!!!

It’s ok StA. We all feel a special kinship with whoever checks the same census box. Nothing ridiculous about that at all...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:21 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:BUT MUH CENSUS!!!

It’s ok StA. We all feel a special kinship with whoever checks the same census box. Nothing ridiculous about that at all...
Nostalgia For An America That Never Was/Alt-right Pipe Dream, the result of projecting the views of fringe extremists on the silent majority, which leads to conclusions that are rather siffcliffy.
*yip*

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:37 pm

You also damned well know that, after a few generations, one can barely tell the difference between the descendants of Scots-Irish and the descendants of Germans, but the descendants of Latinos, blacks, Arabs, and the various Asian ethnicities all retain their ethnicity. They don't integrate into white identity for obvious reasons.
The obvious one being 'not white' I guess.

Of course, just as you can't tell Germans from Irish after some inter breading, the descendants of, say, Germans and Latinos or Arabs (especially Arabs) are indistinguishable from many Italians or Greeks... who, last I checked, we were allowing as white.

Plus, most of them can fit right into American culture, no problem... even while 'retaining their ethnicity.'

The race/culture/ethnicity/culture definitions are all so slippery that they can be used to categorize and de-categorize whatever or whomever one likes, to taste. That is why sensible people pretty much abandoned most of this racial essentialist nonsense.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:53 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
You also damned well know that, after a few generations, one can barely tell the difference between the descendants of Scots-Irish and the descendants of Germans, but the descendants of Latinos, blacks, Arabs, and the various Asian ethnicities all retain their ethnicity. They don't integrate into white identity for obvious reasons.
The obvious one being 'not white' I guess.

Of course, just as you can't tell Germans from Irish after some inter breading, the descendants of, say, Germans and Latinos or Arabs (especially Arabs) are indistinguishable from many Italians or Greeks... who, last I checked, we were allowing as white.

Plus, most of them can fit right into American culture, no problem... even while 'retaining their ethnicity.'

The race/culture/ethnicity/culture definitions are all so slippery that they can be used to categorize and de-categorize whatever or whomever one likes, to taste. That is why sensible people pretty much abandoned most of this racial essentialist nonsense.

How about you convince the government and the nonwhites to stop treating us all as "whites", discriminating against us on that basis, and hating us openly, and then maybe we can discuss the nonexistence of whiteness. :violin: