Maybe it's not Capitalism or Liberalism

Speaker to Animals

Re: Maybe it's not Capitalism or Liberalism

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:45 pm

She conveniently ignores all counter arguments to that horse shit..

You are a racist bigot if you don't enjoy being demographically exterminated in your own country, apparently. Don't bother trying to explain facts, you nazi.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:56 pm

DrYouth wrote:When in American history are you proposing that Germania is declared?
It hasn't. It's a hypothetical for a future White Ethno State in America.
DrYouth wrote:Is Germania the whole nation that is now the USA... or only part of it?
Part of it. Probably a single state where it's easy for a lot of Germans to move in if they are so inclined, so someplace like Idaho or Wyoming are probably the best candidates to be demographically swamped the quickest.

Germania or Bust, is the argument that, of all the options in the buffet of hypothetical future White Ethno States in America, A German Ethno State is the most viable of those options, and considering how unlikely any White Ethno State is to emerge in the US in the near future..... it's "Germania or Bust", with a strong lean towards bust.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:01 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
You are a racist bigot if you don't enjoy being demographically exterminated in your own country, apparently. Don't bother trying to explain facts, you nazi.
Here's a thought though...

Are you being demographically exterminated?

The population may be in the process of becoming less white...

But American culture doesn't seem nearly so threatened.

Immigrants are adopting American culture.
Their offspring learn English and for the most part intermarry with other Americans.
They listen to American music, watch American television, enjoy American sports.

They become entrepreneurs, they value American liberty, they become professionals of all sorts.

I don't really see American culture as threatened.
I doubt you are going to start adopting Islam as a national religion or Farsi as an official American language.
Spanish is part of American culture... but that's mostly because you took much of your country from the Spanish... so let's call it even.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:04 pm

I'm so glad he's back.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:06 pm

He's one of a select few discussing the "ethnostate" topic and yet hasn't resorted to reactionary bullshit. So far so good, on the comeback tip.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:29 pm

DrYouth wrote:

Their offspring learn English and for the most part intermarry with other Americans.
They listen to American music, watch American television, enjoy American sports.

They become entrepreneurs, they value American liberty, they become professionals of all sorts.

I doubt you are going to start adopting Islam as a national religion or Farsi as an official American language.
Spanish is part of American culture... but that's mostly because you took much of your country from the Spanish... so let's call it even.

A few of your premises are demonstrably false. Our culture almost certainly is getting replaced. These people are not becoming "Americans" in the sense of the word when we were kids. There is no integration at all and, yeah, that's exactly the same thing as demographic extermination. It's literally a genocide by UN standards.

If what you are trying to convey were true, then I would be a Native American. The Boer would be black African Zulus or whatever. It's obviously not the case. This is colonization, not immigration.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:36 pm

StCapps wrote:He's one of a select few discussing the "ethnostate" topic and yet hasn't resorted to reactionary bullshit. So far so good, on the comeback tip.
Well, he's saying exactly the same things that I have for weeks, on this topic, so I guess it's all about the feelz.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:36 pm

DrYouth wrote:

A few of your premises are demonstrably false. Our culture almost certainly is getting replaced. These people are not becoming "Americans" in the sense of the word when we were kids. There is no integration at all and, yeah, that's exactly the same thing as demographic extermination. It's literally a genocide by UN standards.

If what you are trying to convey were true, then I would be a Native American. The Boer would be black African Zulus or whatever. It's obviously not the case. This is colonization, not immigration.
It's not like it was when I was a kid, therefore genocide.

- MHF 2017

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:37 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
DrYouth wrote:

It's not like it was when I was a kid, therefore genocide.

- MHF 2017

You have no argument so you have to resort to this childishness. Consider that. You really cannot defend this and I think, somewhere deep in that black hole of an intellect, you know this.

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:37 pm

He doesn't want a white America, he just wants America to be white.
Account abandoned.