You ignorant clowns

TheReal_ND

Re: You ignorant clowns

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:02 pm

You're pretty dumb dude. Jerusalem was part of the Holy Roman Empire

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:18 pm

Hey, I want to hear about you scoring 101% on your SAT with just a pencil stuck in your ass.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:37 pm

Nukedog wrote:You're pretty dumb dude. Jerusalem was part of the Holy Roman Empire
For that to be true, the HRE would have extended from Bavaria, clear across the Arabian peninsula. If you mean that they annexed the city during the first crusade, I guess that counts, but it only lasted for a minute.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:46 pm

They have a Holy Land theme park in Orlando. Not a lot of Germanic knights there, just a bunch of pissed off local Jews and Palestinians because its the "new testament" Holy Land. GCF is planning on going with me this year around Christmas time. How I sold him on it was telling him about all the religious songs they sing at the park. He practically begged me to go with him after that. It should be fun.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Hey, I want to hear about you scoring 101% on your SAT with just a pencil stuck in your ass.
I feel like I could have gotten three doctorates easily. I can pick up any scientific or liturgical text and give a rough explanation of what they are about. No mathematical therum is too difficult to understand I just find it tedious to take the time to train myself in sophomoric code speak.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:06 pm

Dude, nobody cares about your accomplishments. We only care how much money you have.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:09 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:My thing is to retake the Holy Land and build the Holy Roman Empire Part 2.
You think because they’re both called “Holy”, that they’re the same place? :lol:

Uh.. what? You think because I like both I think they are in the same place?

One of us has a college education, and it's not you. Yeah, I know where the HRE was located. I have an undergraduate degree. Thanks anyway, genius.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:My thing is to retake the Holy Land and build the Holy Roman Empire Part 2.
You think because they’re both called “Holy”, that they’re the same place? :lol:

Uh.. what? You think because I like both I think thhey are in the same place?

One of us has a college education, and it's not you. Yeah, I know where the HRE was located. I have an undergraduate degree. Thanks anyway, genius.
I have a STEM degree as well. I just don't feel a need to prance about, using it as a shield against criticism.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:18 pm

Aren’t you the cars running on water but gov’ment coverup guy?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:21 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Uh.. what? You think because I like both I think thhey are in the same place?

I have a STEM degree as well. I just don't feel a need to prance about, using it as a shield against criticism.

Well, your "criticism" is fucking retarded and not very indicative of a person with anything greater than a high school-level reading comprehension. Really, it's less than, since there was nothing in my joke that implied or otherwise indicated that I thought the HRE and the Holy Land were literally the same place. You fucking tard.

As far as your "STEM" degree, I bet a defunct DCF dollar it's not a STEM degree at all but some bacheler's of arts degree. I never heard of any STEM degree that doesn't teach simple thermodynamics.