The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

StCapps

Re: The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Post by StCapps » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:25 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:, you really need to defend the position that whites should be made a minority.

Please educate us why whites should be made minorities in western nations.
This is why nobody is listening to you.

You guys are strawmanning StA in this thread far more than he is strawmanning you guys. Stop arguing past each other, pro tip.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:26 am

StCapps wrote:Let in more white immigrants, let in less non-white immigrants, is one way to delay white's becoming a demographic minority.
/shrugs

Not sure why everyone is jumping to sterilization and deportation as the way to do things, it's like they want some lame strawman to argue against, because otherwise they can't win the argument. Take off the kid gloves and make some real arguments here folks, for once StA has a point about everyone arguing past him, instead of it being the other way around.

Only white immigration?
Ah, yeah I can see how that’s totally not racist.
Nothing to do with race at all.

Obviously it’s the rest of the rational world that’s confused here. Thanks for clarifying, clown.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:28 am

Quit jumping to the worst possible conclusion whenever some mentions an Ethno State. Start thinking Quebec, not Nazi Germany.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:28 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:, you really need to defend the position that whites should be made a minority.

Apparently you have no idea what a straw man actually is.

DB might want to pretend as if that's not what we are arguing, but it is. In fact, his lame attempt to make this about American citizenship is in fact a straw man fallacy, since I don't disagree with him about what makes an American citizen. An American citizen is whomever the the federal government grants citizenship to. The debate here is about our current immigration policy and its intent to make whites a minority. I am not here to argue about what makes an American citizen since, as far as I know, none of us disagree on that.

I presented the argument for returning to pre-1965 immigration policies, or something similar, in an effort to maintain our demographic majority. DB absolutely hates that, but he can't directly argue against it because that means he has to defend the notion that whites *should* be made a minority in this country, which he knows is utterly indefensible -- and so do you (so do all of you).

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:29 am

DBTrek wrote:Only white immigration?
Not what I said, I said bring in more whites, bring in less non-whites. That will slow down whites decreasing share of the population. Stop creating a strawman to argue against, argue against what is actually said, and stop jumping to the worst conclusions about Ethno States.

We're talking Quebec, not Nazi Germany, so stop pretending anyone arguing against you wants to live in Nazi Germany will sterilizations and deportations to enforce the white demographic majority.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:32 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

DB might want to pretend as if that's not what we are arguing, but it is. In fact, his lame attempt to make this about American citizenship is in fact a straw man fallacy, since I don't disagree with him about what makes an American citizen. An American citizen is whomever the the federal government grants citizenship to. The debate here is about our current immigration policy and its intent to make whites a minority. I am not here to argue about what makes an American citizen since, as far as I know, none of us disagree on that.

I presented the argument for returning to pre-1965 immigration policies, or something similar, in an effort to maintain our demographic majority. DB absolutely hates that, but he can't directly argue against it because that means he has to defend the notion that whites *should* be made a minority in this country, which he knows is utterly indefensible -- and so do you (so do all of you).
And therein lyeth thine strawman. Nobody is going to argue in favor of actively pursuing "whites" becoming a minority. This is because:

1 - "White" makes no fucking sense, as we've all been trying to point out for pages now.

2 - Perhaps most of us simply don't care about fucking immigration, or demographics. America is supposed to be more than that.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:35 am

This thread is a bunch of SIFCLF's always assuming the worst about a White Ethno State, it's like they don't even know that Quebec exists and it isn't some dystopia.

The only way they can front like they are winning the argument is to pretend the other side wants to live in Nazi Germany, that's how weak their argument is.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:37 am

Maintaining a white majority can only be accomplished through adding whites or eliminating nonwhites. Doesn’t take a genius.

So the question remains, if you can’t force more whites to appear what are you going to do to the nonwhites?

There’s the answer we’ll never hear from the “non-racist” Keep America White coalition.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:38 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

And therein lyeth thine strawman. Nobody is going to argue in favor of actively pursuing "whites" becoming a minority. This is because:

1 - "White" makes no fucking sense, as we've all been trying to point out for pages now.

2 - Perhaps most of us simply don't care about fucking immigration, or demographics. America is supposed to be more than that.

You have no idea what a straw man fallacy is, then.

You are the ones attacking me for suggesting that we NOT make whites a minority in this country, and then you act like I am "straw manning" you for asking you to defend the notion that we SHOULD be made a minority.

Redonkulous.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:41 am

DBTrek wrote:Maintaining a white majority can only be accomplished through adding whites or eliminating nonwhites. Doesn’t take a genius.

So the question remains, if you can’t force more whites to appear what are you going to do to the nonwhites?

There’s the answer we’ll never hear from the “non-racist” Keep America White coalition.

LMFAO

False dilemma fallacy.

There exist all sorts of options that together would do it. For one thing, our government can stop penalizing whites by making them pay for their own colonization. End the family court system that destroys our families. End the taxation policies that mean many white middle class families, in order to have more children, would have to reduce their quality of life dramatically, while actually making it lucrative for very poor nonwhite immigrants to continue producing more children.

We could just stop immigration altogether right now too. Deport all the illegal immigrants (millions of them). Stop granting citizenship to somebody just because their parents jumped a border fence to give birth to them in the ER at our expense.

Get over this fallacious bullshit already.