The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

de officiis

Re: The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Post by de officiis » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:43 am

Kath wrote:
de officiis wrote:A timely example of the sort of thing I was talking about a few pages back.

https://jonathanturley.org/2017/11/01/n ... ite-males/
That's nauseating. The DNC is doing everything it can to lose many more elections. Sigh.
They acknowledged that it happened, but said it didn't represent their commitment to equal opportunity hiring. I guess that commitment wasn't effectively conveyed to the people who are actually doing their hiring for them. Evidently, it's no longer safe in today's age to assume that adults have a rudimentary understanding that you can't discriminate on the basis of race or gender when you're trying to hire someone.

de officiis

Re: The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Post by de officiis » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:26 am

DBTrek wrote:I live in the Greater Seattle area, and watched some fat lesbian complain about “mansplaining” last night when a little boy trick-or-treater disagreed with my daughter over what a particular costume was. That is to say, I live at ground zero of the Nightmare StA and De O only can glimpse through searching decades of fringe websites for anti-white material. I’m aware of anti-white, anti-male sentiment. I’d wager I’ve experienced considerably more of it than anyone in this thread advocating mandated race majorities for the nation.

Doesn’t mean the answer to La Raza is to act like La Raza. I’m truly disappointed to see De O go down this path. StA and ND I expect to be crackpots. Hell, if they said something rational or compassionate I’d ask Hash to check their IPs to see if they were hacked.

But De O buying into this “well, you know, some minorities are anti-white so it’s understandable if some white folks want to mandate their racial supremacy in the country”?

Jesus.

Sometimes I think what you all really need is an actual crisis to snap you back to reality. People have lost all perspective of the size and scope of these issues. They want to call nukes in on scouting parties because they’ve forgotten (or have never known) what an armored division looks like.
You've confused explication with justification.