The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

StCapps

Re: The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:54 am

If both sides of this thread just stopped pretending the Sky Is Falling, the thread wouldn't be so lame, but both sides refuse to stop doing that, so they can argue past each other and virtue signal that they are better from those who have differing opinions on the topic. Knock it off, you Chicken Little Faggots.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:56 am

Kath wrote:
DBTrek wrote:I invite any and all reading challenged individuals to quote me on calling De O “full extremist”.
That was my word.

You said, "I’m truly disappointed to see De O go down this path. StA and ND I expect to be crackpots."

So crackpot, not extremist.
Fair assessment, no? If I tell you someone is scouring the internet and digging up five or ten-year-old videos or news stories to prove that whites are in danger which users would you guess are the culprits? Well, if I tell you someone is citing right-wing websites featuring stories about "alleged" DNC emails to do the same would your answer change? Would you suddenly say "Oh, I bet THAT one was De O, not the usual suspects"?

I wouldn't.
Well, I mean, maybe now I would.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:00 am

StCapps wrote:If both sides of this thread just stopped pretending the Sky Is Falling, the thread wouldn't be so lame, but both sides refuse to stop doing that, so they can argue past each other and virtue signal that they are better from those who have differing opinions on the topic. Knock it off Chicken Little Faggots.
Not sure how you see the people in reality-land to be sky-is-falling panic-monkeys. The reasons a white-only policy won't work here is because we've never been all white. In order for policy to be officially that whites maintain the majority, you'll need policies in place to prevent that from happening.

Stopping all immigration won't get the job done, due to birth rate disparity. So, how do we ensure whitey maintains the majority if we don't enact policies to make sure that happens?

Pro tip - stopping ALL immigration won't get the job done and Quebec isn't the answer. Neither is Japan.

Repeat: Quebec is not the answer. Quebec didn't start out their all-white policy with huge percentages of other races in their borders.

One last thing - Not Quebec.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:00 am

One side says the Sky Is Falling, so they got to change the immigration policy.
The other side says the Sky Is Falling, if they change the immigration policy.
Boring.

I argued the immigration halting will only slow down the demographic changes, well before you did, I also argued that a Jus Sanguinis White Ethno State is a non-starter in America long before you did.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:02 am

StCapps wrote:One side says the Sky Is Falling, so they got to change the immigration policy.
Boring.
I think everyone here is on board with immigration policy reform. So, no.
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:05 am

Kath wrote:
StCapps wrote:One side says the Sky Is Falling, so they got to change the immigration policy.
Boring.
I think everyone here is on board with immigration policy reform. So, no.
Except if it takes the form of an Ethno State, then dystopia automatically ensues. If you recommend a change that will result in an Ethno State, or even if you don't and you just want to slow down demographic change, then you guys still think the Sky Is Falling, like the SIFCLFs you are.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:06 am

Answers we'll never hear from the "Keep America White" Crew:
  • 1. When domestic population growth puts American Hispanics at 51% of population what measures will you take to roll them back to 49% (or lower)?

2. How do you justify placing racial mandates on multi-ethnic national populations?

3. Once racial mandates are in place, how will you stop future generations from weilding them against your demographic instead of against all the "other" demographics you prefer?

4. How do you justify passing race laws when newborn citizens are completely unable to conform to them (sorry hispanic baby, you put us past the tipping point. You're in violation of the law)?

5. Why should skin color preempt ideology when it comes to being in the majority in America (aka why should we mandate the populationconsist of more white communists than patriotic black military veterans)?

6. What other examples from history demonstrate success stories of vastly multicultural societies mandating one race as the ordained majority? If there are no examples (or only disastrous ones) then explain why you think this time it will be wonderful.

7. How do you explain viewing America as being defined by its racial makeup rather than by the laws, customs, and policies that actually define it (aka explain how America = White rather than America = US Constitution, protestant work ethic, holidays, shared history, capitalism, multi-religious, melting pot, etc)?
Get ready for a whole lot of "You're screaming racism", SLFCLF, SJW, virtue signaling, blah, blah, blah, but no actual answers.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:07 am

StCapps wrote:
Except if it takes the form of an Ethno State, then dystopia automatically ensues.
:roll:
Stopping immigration won't create an Ethno state. This has been explained repeatedly.

Non whites procreate at a much higher rate than white people. What is your plan to ensure that changes so as to ensure the whites stay in majority?
Account abandoned.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:10 am

If you are arguing that every angle in every scenario hasn't been accounted for by those who want to slow demographic change, you got them. The conclusion should not be that if you don't think of all of those questions before suggesting slowing down demographic change, then dystopia will ensue. That is where DBTrek's argument goes off the rails, he assumes that those proposing slowing down demographic change would be willing to enforce a dystopian system in order to achieve that goal.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:11 am

Kath refuses to even look at *why* it is that nonwhites are incentivized to have more kids while whites for the most part are incentivized to have less kids.

All of this shit is the result of deliberate anti-white policies.