The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

StCapps

Re: The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:29 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
StCapps wrote:Keeping America White, is just slowing down the demographic changes by halting immigration to the US, that's the StA plan in a nutshell. Any reason why you are opposed to that aside from hallucinations of Nazi Germany?
Because it won’t stop, or even slow it much. It’s happening, regardless. And when it does, the next step will be fascism.

Like I said, we’re giving you guys too much credit. You simply haven’t thought it through.
The next step isn't fascism, just because StA's halt immigration plan won't stop the demographic trends and merely slow them down. Typical SIFCLF, jumping to the conclusion that the sky if falling because someone suggested slowing down demographic changes.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:31 am

It's only happening because of immigration policies. It's not inevitable. That's just a shit argument. It's basically like admitting you can't defend this shit, but it's not possible to change anything so fuck off.

We could send every last illegal back home. We can stop immigration altogether except for highly educated people.

He'll, if all we did was require immigrants to prove they can support themselves without assistance, it would end pretty fucking fast.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:32 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:It's only happening because of immigration policies. It's not inevitable. That's just a shit argument. It's basically like admitting you can't defend this shit, but it's not possible to change anything so fuck off.
You are being overly reactionary in this thread, but compared to the people slamming your argument as inevitably leading to Fascism, you are arguing circles around these virtue signaling SIFCLF's.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:34 am

Do you ever feel dumb for chanting SIFCLF, Quebec, SIFCLF, Quebec . . . or do you simply lack any sense of self-awareness?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:37 am

DBTrek wrote:Do you ever feel dumb for chanting SIFCLF, Quebec, SIFCLF, Quebec . . . or do you simply lack any sense of self-awareness?
Quebec isn't a dystopia, Ethno States don't automatically lead to dystopia, there are plenty of Ethno States that run just fine, you refusing to acknowledge any examples that aren't dystopic is a SIFCLF reflex. You want to pretend that the Sky Is Falling despite modern examples and the historical record proving your SIFCLF assumption wrong, ain't my fault you can't pick your battles properly against StA's argument.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:44 am

:lol:

Say it some more, repeato-retard. You're making a huge difference.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:45 am

DBTrek wrote::lol:

Say it some more, repeato-retard. You're making a huge difference.
Pretend the Sky Is Falling some more you Chicken Little Faggot. You're making a huge difference. The more strawmen you argue against, the more you feel like you are making a good case in this thread, and that shit is straight up hilarious, because you couldn't be doing any worse if you tried.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:49 am

Brilliant.

StA is calling for racial demographic supremacy clauses because his skin color is in danger of colonization, or something, and I'm the Chicken Little.

Take another swing there, buddy. That was a significant miss.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:49 am

DBTrek wrote:Brilliant.

StA is calling for racial demographic supremacy clauses because his skin color is in danger of colonization, or something, and I'm the Chicken Little.

Take another swing there, buddy. That was a significant miss.
He's a SIFCLF too for pretending the Sky Is Falling because of demographic changes, but at least he can envision an Ethno State that isn't a dystopia, unlike some other SIFCLF's in this thread.
*yip*

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:51 am

DBTrek wrote:I invite any and all reading challenged individuals to quote me on calling De O “full extremist”.
That was my word.

You said, "I’m truly disappointed to see De O go down this path. StA and ND I expect to be crackpots."

So crackpot, not extremist.
Account abandoned.