The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

StCapps

Re: The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:45 am

Kath wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Excellent post.
+1, except for accusing DeO of going full on extremist. I don't get that at all.
Yeah since when is DeO a full on extremist when it comes to Ethno States?
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:05 am

I invite any and all reading challenged individuals to quote me on calling De O “full extremist”.

I said it was disappointing to see a professional lawyer empathize with folks calling for national racial mandates citing an “alleged email” (aka possibly completely untrue and fictional) as an example for understanding their position.

In a forum where countless concrete examples of anti-white bias have been cited (many by myself) we’re supposed to empathize with Keep America White StA because of an internal DNC email that may not even exist?

WTF?

We just gave up on anything resembling standards around this place I guess, and that’s disappointing.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:14 am

Keeping America White, is just slowing down the demographic changes by halting immigration to the US, that's the StA plan in a nutshell. Any reason why you are opposed to that aside from hallucinations of Nazi Germany? I can certainly think of plenty of reasons to criticize such a plan without needlessly demonizing it, and pretending it will result in some racist dystopia, maybe the rest of you have a strong SIFCLF reflex and are unable to follow suit as a result, but you should hold yourself to a higher standard.
/shrugs
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:20 am

Strange how they say "keep America white" is evil racism, but when they say "you might as well get used to a brown future, that's not racist at all.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:21 am

As the only apparent holder of any standards in this thread, I reject your babbling and laugh in your face.
:lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:22 am

Your virtue signaling has been your embarrassment for days now. You have had your ass handed to you repeatedly. You cannot address the contradictions you espouse. The only recourse you have is to scream RACIST! and fill the thread up with your bile in the hopes that nobody will read the arguments you attempt to bury.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:22 am

DBTrek wrote:As the only apparent holder of any standards in this thread, I reject your babbling and laugh in your face.
:lol:
I am the only with any standards, the rest of you are arguing past each other, and are deliberately misrepresenting the position of everyone who disagrees with them, so they can argue against a strawmen, to feel like they won the argument.

That is this thread, in a nutshell. Still waiting on a real conversation, but you guys are too busy arguing with some boogeyman that you've set up as a strawman instead. You in particular DB, you always resort to :lol: when you are losing, typical DBTrek in over his head reflex.
/shrugs
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:26 am

StCapps wrote:Keeping America White, is just slowing down the demographic changes by halting immigration to the US, that's the StA plan in a nutshell. Any reason why you are opposed to that aside from hallucinations of Nazi Germany?
Because it won’t stop, or even slow it much. It’s happening, regardless. And when it does, the next step will be fascism.

Like I said, we’re giving you guys too much credit. You simply haven’t thought it through.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:27 am

Keep America American makes sense. As in, if you immigrate to this nation then you need to conform to American cultural norms, ideals, and practices. If you have no interest in being American the stay out. Easy to get people on board with that.

Keep America White? That’s just idiots begging for Obama’s v2.0 to be elected because they’ve decided to play the role the political left has assigned them. Leftist paint opposition to their goals as “scared, white, closet racists” and these derp sherpas are like “Oh yeah? WELL KEEP AMERICA WHITE!!!”

They should volunteer their time directly to the DNC for all the good they do.

Derp.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:28 am

It's not working out that way, DB.