The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Speaker to Animals

Re: The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:57 am

de officiis wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:LMFAO

You just illustrated my argument perfectly. You are a Cat 1 Loon and your only recourse is to go on the attack and accuse me of being a racist for not wanting to be colonized. The way you do that is by accusing me of not acknowledging an American citizen as such merely because of race, as if I think an American citizen is defined by race. But all I said was that I favor an immigration policy that maintains a white majority, not one that defines citizenship as only belonging to white people.

All you have left, as ineffectual and pathetic as it is, is to scream RACIST! at people in category 3. You desperately try to frame people in category 3 as the tiny number of actual white supremacists in category 4 because it's all too easy for anybody to see you are drifting from category 2 to 1.

I merely want for us to have a sensible immigration policy that doesn't hand our nation over to foreign peoples. That's it. It's not racist to want to maintain a white demographic majority, and it's sure as shit not like saying the only American citizens are white people.

But the fact that you can't even acknowledge the contradiction in your accusations of racism illustrates just how dishonest and irrational you truly are here. If I am a racist for wanting to maintain a white majority in my own country, then so are Latinos in Mexico racists for not wanting millions of Anglos or anybody else flooding into Mexico and taking it over from them. So too would Han Chinese be racists for not wanting to lose their demographic majority, or black South Africans for not wanting a shit ton more white immigrants, and so on. I know you know how ridiculous you are being here.
I think it's worth asking whether you were concerned about minorities "colonizing" the U.S. 15 or even 10 years ago. If you weren't, then maybe you should explore what has changed that has led to your current position. The country has admitted many different groups of immigrants over its history. From what I have read of your posts, I don't think you really fear minorities per se, but people who come here yet reject American values and the culture that has been built on top of those values. There is nothing about skin color that defines a "good American." My sense of what really concerns you is the loss of the concept of the upstanding American citizen who believes in, and is willing to defend, our freedoms and shared values. The problem with the way you are framing the argument is that the erosion of those values is not tied to immigrants; there are plenty of white people who are losing their commitment to those values as well. There are many reasons for this, but I think it is tied to serious, structural problems, including the declining ability of groups with disparate interests to engage in dialogue, increasing distrust of the federal government's ability to effectively govern, the capture of Congress by lobbyists and special interests, and the widening gap between rich and poor and the destruction of the middle class. Find ways to solve those problems, and you will see a lot more people feeling good about their country and willing to stand up for our values, regardless of their skin color.
I'd rather not end up like the Jews, or the First Nations, or any other group of people dispossessed of their homes and countries. Bad things follow from that.

Can you name a race of people without their own nation who are having a great time?

K@th

Post by K@th » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:57 am

I'm confused about what white culture is. Is it German, French, Italian, Swedish, Polish, Australian, English? Where do the Greeks fit in wrt white culture? I guess the Asians have to go? Is a white person from Spain Hispanic or white? The Spaniards can stay but the Mexicans go? What about Puerto Ricans? They are Americans, mostly not-white. Also, the Hawaiians, mostly not-white. Can they stay as a state in this lily white country?

What sorts of bad things happen to minorities in this country? What is horrible about not being the majority? Wouldn't it be better to fix the way we treat minorities, rather than fearing becoming one?
Account abandoned.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:57 am

Still no answers on how StA will maintain a white majority in the face of trending domestic demographics. He’s going to make sure whites stay on top though, because we need more Rosie O’Donnels and Elizabeth Warrens than Thomas Sowells and Neil deGrasse Tysons for sure!

So how are you keeping America White when domestic population growth doesn’t adhere to your plan again? How?

More deflections and slobbbering bullshit incoming from StA, I reckon.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:04 am

The contention is, even with zero immigration, whites will lose the majority. Since accusations of panicked hyperventilating come up around this issue, I would genuinely like to hear if there are policy suggestions other than:

1. Encouraged white breading. (Operation Libido Eagle)
2. Exile (Operation Fun Bus)
3. Extermination (Operation Siberian Tiger)
4. Sterilization (Operation Government Mule)

Not accusing anyone of being a Nazi here, BUT they had some of the smartest cats in the area, and loads of resources at their disposal, and they couldn't come up with any other suggestions, as far as I know... wait, I guess add:

5. Use the occult, somehow, don't worry about it (Operation Vague Satan)
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:06 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
I strongly encourage White Breading. Being bathed in egg yolks, and rolled in flour is the surest path to demographic victory. :D
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:09 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
I strongly encourage White Breading. Being bathed in egg yolks, and rolled in flour is the surest path to demographic victory. :D
:lol:

Shit dawg, I can't even blame auto correct on that, I just went and did that myself.

And people think we need more white people such as myself.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:13 am

DBTrek wrote:Still no answers on how StA will maintain a white majority in the face of trending domestic demographics. He’s going to make sure whites stay on top though, because we need more Rosie O’Donnels and Elizabeth Warrens than Thomas Sowells and Neil deGrasse Tysons for sure!

So how are you keeping America White when domestic population growth doesn’t adhere to your plan again? How?

More deflections and slobbbering bullshit incoming from StA, I reckon.

I am just waiting for a damned argument to refute. The virtue signaling isn't cutting mustard, DB. It is so played out that everybody just yawns.

You can scream RACIST every time you lose an argument, and just bury the other side's argument beneath endless posts of bile, but it doesn't change the fact that you lost.

At this point, you really need to defend the position that whites should be made a minority. All this other stuff is fallacious nonsense. We aren't arguing about what makes an American citizen. We aren't arguing about whether we should have more scientists of any race. We are arguing about an immigration policy that is designed to make whites a minority in only two or three more decades if not sooner. I have given my reasons for opposing that, and it's pretty obvious why it will go down poorly for us. It's upon you to defend it now.

Please educate us why whites should be made minorities in western nations. I am all ears for that argument. You aren't winning unless you actually debate.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:19 am

:lol:

As predicted.

Welp, it’s pretty obvious that StA has nothing to say here. He lacks the courage to own his position and weakly whines for state imposed race supremacy while calling others racist. Same neurotic crackpot he has always been. Guess we’re done here.
Last edited by DBTrek on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:19 am

Let in more white immigrants, let in less non-white immigrants, is one way to delay white's becoming a demographic minority.
/shrugs

Not sure why everyone is jumping to sterilization and deportation as the way to do things, it's like they want some lame strawman to argue against, because otherwise they can't win the argument. Take off the kid gloves and make some real arguments here folks, for once StA has a point about everyone arguing past him, instead of it being the other way around.

This Ethno State Dystopia you all are projecting on StA immigration policy, that's really lame. He just wants a Quebec of his very own, quit pretending he wants Nazi Germany redux.
Last edited by StCapps on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:24 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:, you really need to defend the position that whites should be made a minority.

Please educate us why whites should be made minorities in western nations.
This is why nobody is listening to you.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0