The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:16 am

de officiis wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Mandatory breeding program for whites. No fatties. I will sign up and serve my country with the stoicism and honor befitting my station.
:lol: like I said before, the answer to the “problem” of white demographics is obvious.
My advice: if someone is really concerned with white identity, and consumed with the need to perpetuate the race, DO NOT bring it up on the first date. Totally kills the good vibe, even if she would, eventually, be into it.

Chicks can tell when you're desperate, and it is usually a hard pass.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:17 am

de officiis wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Mandatory breeding program for whites. No fatties. I will sign up and serve my country with the stoicism and honor befitting my station.
:lol: like I said before, the answer to the “problem” of white demographics is obvious.
I’d agree. Competition. The American way. The freedom method. Go, freely create and raise white babies.

It’s generally only the losers and the inferior that seek to rig the game in their favor and make their position unassailable. That’s true in politics, business, and crackpot race theories.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:42 am

So you are a Cat 1 loon and your only viable strategy is to project that kind of racism onto others because you damned well know it's indefensible.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:43 am

DBTrek wrote:Blah, blah, blah you fucking derp wad. Answer the question. Do we sterilize, exile, or exterminate nonwhite US citizens to maintain your whiteness demographic advantage should natural population growth make whites a minotrity?

Stop being a crybaby and own your shit. Tell us the plan.

There it is again. Everybody who doesn't want whites to be dispossessed of their nations is literally a Nazi. I want to return to an immigration policy that maintains us as a majority in the United States, and that means I want to "sterilize, exile, or exterminate" nonwhites. Fucking ludicrous.

You are such a fucking loon.

You have to behave like this because your position is actually totally indefensible. The only recourse you have is to go on the SJW attack and accuse me of racism and wanting to exterminate people. It's really quite pathetic. I thought this forum was supposed to be for debate.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:44 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:LMFAO

You just illustrated my argument perfectly. You are a Cat 1 Loon and your only recourse is to go on the attack and accuse me of being a racist for not wanting to be colonized. The way you do that is by accusing me of not acknowledging an American citizen as such merely because of race, as if I think an American citizen is defined by race. But all I said was that I favor an immigration policy that maintains a white majority, not one that defines citizenship as only belonging to white people.

All you have left, as ineffectual and pathetic as it is, is to scream RACIST! at people in category 3. You desperately try to frame people in category 3 as the tiny number of actual white supremacists in category 4 because it's all too easy for anybody to see you are drifting from category 2 to 1.

I merely want for us to have a sensible immigration policy that doesn't hand our nation over to foreign peoples. That's it. It's not racist to want to maintain a white demographic majority, and it's sure as shit not like saying the only American citizens are white people.

But the fact that you can't even acknowledge the contradiction in your accusations of racism illustrates just how dishonest and irrational you truly are here. If I am a racist for wanting to maintain a white majority in my own country, then so are Latinos in Mexico racists for not wanting millions of Anglos or anybody else flooding into Mexico and taking it over from them. So too would Han Chinese be racists for not wanting to lose their demographic majority, or black South Africans for not wanting a shit ton more white immigrants, and so on. I know you know how ridiculous you are being here.
I think it's worth asking whether you were concerned about minorities "colonizing" the U.S. 15 or even 10 years ago. If you weren't, then maybe you should explore what has changed that has led to your current position. The country has admitted many different groups of immigrants over its history. From what I have read of your posts, I don't think you really fear minorities per se, but people who come here yet reject American values and the culture that has been built on top of those values. There is nothing about skin color that defines a "good American." My sense of what really concerns you is the loss of the concept of the upstanding American citizen who believes in, and is willing to defend, our freedoms and shared values. The problem with the way you are framing the argument is that the erosion of those values is not tied to immigrants; there are plenty of white people who are losing their commitment to those values as well. There are many reasons for this, but I think it is tied to serious, structural problems, including the declining ability of groups with disparate interests to engage in dialogue, increasing distrust of the federal government's ability to effectively govern, the capture of Congress by lobbyists and special interests, and the widening gap between rich and poor and the destruction of the middle class. Find ways to solve those problems, and you will see a lot more people feeling good about their country and willing to stand up for our values, regardless of their skin color.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 am

The coward speaks to us again, but still won’t tell us whether it’s exile, sterilize, or exterminate nonwhite Americans to maintain his white majority.

Shocking.

There is no immigration policy to “save” your cowardly ass from the threats of nonwhite Americans having babies, so tell us the plan.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:47 am

DBTrek wrote:The coward speaks to us again, but still won’t tell us whether it’s exile, sterilize, or exterminate nonwhite Americans to maintain his white majority.

Shocking.

LMFAO

I don't agree with DB's belief in destroying the white demographic in the United States, so I want to "sterilize, exile, and exterminate" nonwhites and now I am a coward.

Because it takes real courage to take the position that DB takes here. DB is the real hero for taking the establishment-approved position on an immigration policy that won't lead to his getting fired or otherwise punished. :clap:

One again: all I am arguing for is that we maintain our racial and cultural majority in this country. I didn't seek to redefine nonwhites as "not Americans" or to try to exterminate them or to try to create a Fourth Reich. This guy is chicken little to the bones here. There is no argument here. He can't defend this position of his. Look at him. It's hilarious.

Think about how intellectually and morally bankrupt this guy has to be. He knows he can't argue this. All he has left is screaming RACIST!!!!.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:52 am

DB, I will tell you just like I did in the other two threads: prove me wrong. Actually try to defend this position of yours without the straw man and the accusations of Nazism. I know that you know you took an indefensible position. Personally, I think you are somewhat addicted to the virtue signaling. But meh. Whatever.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:52 am

Oh look. Another thread where StA ignores all responses, and prances about, shitting on the chessboard.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:55 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Oh look. Another thread where StA ignores all responses, and prances about, shitting on the chessboard.

I just ignored your response, sport. Not much to respond to, honestly. Do you want to form an argument in support of making whites a minority in the United States instead?

If somebody wants to make that argument, I am all ears.