The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Speaker to Animals

Re: The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:42 am

You still lack an argument.

Are Latinos also racists for wanting to remain a majority in their own countries? We never got a coherent answer to that, DB.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:46 am

Is being an American defined by whiteness or being born in America, you never answered.
Derp, derp.

Keep America White!!! That ain’t racist, it’s just me demanding that one particular skin color always have the most people in America, Constitution be damned!” - StA
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:48 am

Not an answer to the question.

If I am a racist for not wanting us to lose majority status in our own fucking country, then what are Latinos who want the same thing in their countries?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:50 am

So if the natural, US citizen population growth puts Latinos ahead of whites sometime in the future, do we exile, sterilize, or exterminate our fellow citizens to get the white ratio back to where you want it?

Explain how this obviously non racist plan of yours handles that problem.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:54 am

The Demographic tsunami can be entirely placed at the doorstep of Women’s Rights. Given a choice, a large percentage of entitled woman don’t want children.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:56 am

Mandatory breeding program for whites. No fatties. I will sign up and serve my country with the stoicism and honor befitting my station.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:57 am

LMFAO

You just illustrated my argument perfectly. You are a Cat 1 Loon and your only recourse is to go on the attack and accuse me of being a racist for not wanting to be colonized. The way you do that is by accusing me of not acknowledging an American citizen as such merely because of race, as if I think an American citizen is defined by race. But all I said was that I favor an immigration policy that maintains a white majority, not one that defines citizenship as only belonging to white people.

All you have left, as ineffectual and pathetic as it is, is to scream RACIST! at people in category 3. You desperately try to frame people in category 3 as the tiny number of actual white supremacists in category 4 because it's all too easy for anybody to see you are drifting from category 2 to 1.

I merely want for us to have a sensible immigration policy that doesn't hand our nation over to foreign peoples. That's it. It's not racist to want to maintain a white demographic majority, and it's sure as shit not like saying the only American citizens are white people.

But the fact that you can't even acknowledge the contradiction in your accusations of racism illustrates just how dishonest and irrational you truly are here. If I am a racist for wanting to maintain a white majority in my own country, then so are Latinos in Mexico racists for not wanting millions of Anglos or anybody else flooding into Mexico and taking it over from them. So too would Han Chinese be racists for not wanting to lose their demographic majority, or black South Africans for not wanting a shit ton more white immigrants, and so on. I know you know how ridiculous you are being here.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:01 am

Blah, blah, blah you fucking derp wad. Answer the question. Do we sterilize, exile, or exterminate nonwhite US citizens to maintain your whiteness demographic advantage should natural population growth make whites a minotrity?

Stop being a crybaby and own your shit. Tell us the plan.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:02 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You just illustrated my argument perfectly. You are a Cat 1 Loon and your only recourse is to go on the attack and accuse me of being a racist for not wanting to be colonized. The way you do that is by accusing me of not acknowledging an American citizen as such merely because of race, as if I think an American citizen is defined by race. But all I said was that I favor an immigration policy that maintains a white majority, not one that defines citizenship as only belonging to white people.

I merely want for us to have a sensible immigration policy that doesn't hand our nation over to foreign peoples. That's it. It's not racist to want to maintain a white demographic majority, and it's sure as shit not like saying the only American citizens are white people.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:11 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Mandatory breeding program for whites. No fatties. I will sign up and serve my country with the stoicism and honor befitting my station.
:lol: like I said before, the answer to the “problem” of white demographics is obvious.