Speaker to Animals

Re: The left vs the 23% white separatist contingent

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:39 am

white separatists?

Get your estrogen levels checked.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:03 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:white separatists?

What else should i call it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:03 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:

"White Separatist" is already taken. I recommend "snoogly-woogly." (I Googled and that word isn't taken.)

p.s. I love making up words.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:08 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:

I dunno.. white nationalism?

What should I call deranged hafus who want to destroy white majorities in white nations?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:21 am

What's a good name for reactionaries advocating a return to a fictional past glory, and blaming minority ethnic groups for their problems? "Nazis" is apparently taken...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:23 am

OWGs

p.s. “Nazi” is code for OWG. (How come I have to point this out?)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:35 am

Here's the deal.

Unlike most politics, this issue really is a matter of degree.

On one end of the spectrum, you have nonwhites, liberal women, and white beta males who actively want to see the white majority in white nations like the United States (as well as all the nations in Europe) become a minority.

On the other end of of the spectrum you have those tiki torch clowns who want to some racially pure nation state where literally everybody is white (i.e. the closest thing to a "Nazi" that exists today, which is to say maybe a few thousand people in the US at most).

Those two ends are the racists and extremists.

In between those two ends you have people who (A) don't give a shit if they are made a minority in their own country by open immigration policies or (B) don't want whites to lose majority status in white nations.

Those four markers pretty much draw out the contours of the issue.

(1) Anti-whites who want to see white Americans destroyed or made a minority demographic.
(2) People who don't give a shit if whites become a minority in their own nations.
(3) People who don't want whites to lose their majority demographic status.
(4) White supremacists who want to get rid of racial minorities.

Everybody here falls generally into one of those four categories. The irony is that most of the people ranting against the "white separatists" are from category 1, which is to say real extremists, and the people they are calling "white separatists" and "Nazis" are in the middle, i.e. category 2 or 3. I don't even think Nukedog falls into category 4.

It's just gaslighting from people who very much want to see, and are deeply invested in the idea of, the destruction of the white majority in the United States. The actual racists are making a huge racket of accusing everybody else of racism.

Really, just consider how batshit crazy our nation has become and what is going on here in the forum lately. I have argued that white Americans, the people who built this country, should remain the majority demographic. I don't have a problem with racial minorities as long as they don't colonize my country. The people who are invested in seeing whites made a minority (or possibly worse) then accuse me of being a racist for that. I don't want to see Latinos made minorities in their own countries either. Neither do the Latinos want to become minorities in their own countries. When I ask these Cat 1 extremists if that makes Latinos racists, the extremists throw a fit. They know they can't really argue this issue on the up and up because they are the ones out there on the fringes of the issue.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:40 am

StA’s official treatises on how the reasonable “Keep America White, even if you have to murder America and the Constitution to do it” believer can combat the “real racists”.

Fucking Martin Hash forums.
:lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:41 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Here's the deal.

Unlike most politics, this issue really is a matter of degree.

On one end of the spectrum, you have nonwhites, liberal women, and white beta males who actively want to see the white majority in white nations like the United States (as well as all the nations in Europe) become a minority.

On the other end of of the spectrum you have those tiki torch clowns who want to some racially pure nation state where literally everybody is white (i.e. the closest thing to a "Nazi" that exists today, which is to say maybe a few thousand people in the US at most).

Those two ends are the racists and extremists.

In between those two ends you have people who (A) don't give a shit if they are made a minority in their own country by open immigration policies or (B) don't want whites to lose majority status in white nations.

Those four markers pretty much draw out the contours of the issue.

(1) Anti-whites who want to see white Americans destroyed or made a minority demographic.
(2) People who don't give a shit if whites become a minority in their own nations.
(3) People who don't want whites to lose their majority demographic status.
(4) White supremacists who want to get rid of racial minorities.

Everybody here falls generally into one of those four categories. The irony is that most of the people ranting against the "white separatists" are from category 1, which is to say real extremists, and the people they are calling "white separatists" and "Nazis" are in the middle, i.e. category 2. I don't even think Nukedog falls into category 4.

It's just gaslighting from people who very much want to see, and are deeply invested in the idea of, the destruction of the white majority in the United States. The actual racists are making a huge racket of accusing everybody else of racism.
I'm somewhere between 2 and 3. The people you're talking about in Category 1 are BLM, and some idiots that don't even realize what they're proposing. Not anywhere approaching a significant portion of America.

Railing against minorities, and openly calling for restriction of immigration, to maintain a 'white majority' is what's fueling them. Stop doing that, and you'll see it die out quickly. The silent majority is silent for a reason. Both extremes are lunatics, to be avoided at all cost.

Also, using terms like 'colonization' is shooting yourself in the foot. You're jumping from 'some people coming here' to them setting up a provisional government, and enslaving the locals. It's idiotic, and destroys any point you might be trying to make.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0