Strong belief that your team was cheated out of a playoff game win...

clubgop

Re: Strong belief that your team was cheated out of a playoff game win...

Post by clubgop » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:52 pm

I like sports, though actually attending an NFL game is horrifically boring. Football is a fun, but stupid sport. I love baseball and boxing. The Mets just dumped our AAA team, the 51s, which also irritates me. I don't get why they handle AAA teams this way. Make the parent team a nearby MLB team. Don't keep switching affiliations all the time. Then you have an extended regional fanbase for the team.
Most teams are actually doing that. The Mets are well and truly fucked in that regard the "terrority" over here boxes them out. All the decent markets are covered by The Sox in the north Yankees to the west and Phillies to the south. Its hard for east coast teams, the west coast has great baseball talent, especially in Arizona and California. You are not going to get some 20th round kid out of high school to take 60 to 70K and move 3000 miles with no family when that kid can get a full ride to UC whatever 30 to 45 mins down the road.

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:21 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
You are a certifiable retard and petnapper. I will answer your questions if you return all the cats and dogs that you are selling to restaurants. There are missing posters all over town and I may tip the police off to your game unless you start making coherent posts on here. This isn't a laundromat where we can just nod and say "washy washy" without understanding your chinky gobbledeegook. We need context here Bing bong.
The context i gave is more than enough.
Sorry but no it wasn't. Nobody has any idea what you are talking about. Try again please.

I agree I have no idea what you are talking about Hwen. You need to explain yourself and also your position/beliefs. IMO, you can't expect people to give opinions on something they have no idea what you are talking about.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Hwen's strategy is basically to post something in the most broken English on an obscure topic and then get angry when people have no idea what he is talking about. This dude always goes on about this forum being filled with retards and morons. Its like, dude, it wouldn't be if you stopped posting here...
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:28 am

heydaralon wrote:Hwen's strategy is basically to post something in the most broken English on an obscure topic and then get angry when people have no idea what he is talking about. This dude always goes on about this forum being filled with retards and morons. Its like, dude, it wouldn't be if you stopped posting here...
You’ll notice that our community of retards is always the first to point out retardation in other forum posters. :think:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0