Strong belief that your team was cheated out of a playoff game win...

Hwen Hoshino

Strong belief that your team was cheated out of a playoff game win...

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Is that a legitimate reason for piracy of the products of an entire sports league?

Ex-California

Re: Strong belief that your team was cheated out of a playoff game win...

Post by Ex-California » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:39 pm

We need to know more
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:Is that a legitimate reason for piracy of the products of an entire sports league?
What are you on about? Please stop using those rhino horn penis potions. They are affecting your brain chemistry.
Shikata ga nai

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:41 pm

I really want him to lay it all out because I bet its some E-Gaming nonsense
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Go Bucs

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:Is that a legitimate reason for piracy of the products of an entire sports league?
You are a certifiable retard and petnapper. I will answer your questions if you return all the cats and dogs that you are selling to restaurants. There are missing posters all over town and I may tip the police off to your game unless you start making coherent posts on here. This isn't a laundromat where we can just nod and say "washy washy" without understanding your chinky gobbledeegook. We need context here Bing bong.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:10 pm

Are you trying to justify streaming Sunday Ticket? If so, gimme the details, homie.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:42 am

heydaralon wrote:
You are a certifiable retard and petnapper. I will answer your questions if you return all the cats and dogs that you are selling to restaurants. There are missing posters all over town and I may tip the police off to your game unless you start making coherent posts on here. This isn't a laundromat where we can just nod and say "washy washy" without understanding your chinky gobbledeegook. We need context here Bing bong.
The context i gave is more than enough.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:46 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Sorry but no it wasn't. Nobody has any idea what you are talking about. Try again please.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:59 am

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
In that case, no.

If you have any strong beliefs about a team/league you shouldn't pirate it at all so the products can continue to exist. This is based on profit, not athletic competition.