US Voting Qualifications Thread

Okeefenokee

Re: US Voting Qualifications Thread

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:10 am

:naughty:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:21 am

California wrote:
Penner wrote:
California wrote: We realize that this is all illegal right now but this is a way of reforming our broken government. By disenfranchising those who don't contribute to the country in anyway besides living on redistributed confiscated earnings polices would be put in place that would hopefully counter the massive amount of waste in taxation and government.

Why do childless and landless people get fucked over in this government reform fantasy?
If you look at my ideas they don't. However, people who don't contribute to the government via taxes don't get to participate
I don't own land, yet, nor have any children, yet, BUT I do pay taxes. Why is it that landowners and/or parents so special enough to fuck over a good percentage of people for no other reason than having different circumstances in life than you?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:26 am

Don't you love it when people who want to force you to pay for the shit they want say you're fucking them over if you say no.

It's brain damage.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:28 am

Penner wrote:
California wrote:
Penner wrote:

Why do childless and landless people get fucked over in this government reform fantasy?
If you look at my ideas they don't. However, people who don't contribute to the government via taxes don't get to participate
I don't own land, yet, nor have any children, yet, BUT I do pay taxes. Why is it that landowners and/or parents so special enough to fuck over a good percentage of people for no other reason than having different circumstances in life than you?
You're preaching to the choir here. I believe that paying taxes is enough to derive enfranchisement.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:32 am

How old are you, Penner? I thought you were married with kids.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:34 am

California wrote:
Penner wrote:
California wrote: If you look at my ideas they don't. However, people who don't contribute to the government via taxes don't get to participate
You're preaching to the choir here. I believe that paying taxes is enough to derive enfranchisement.
It depends on what type of taxes you're talking about paying, and what types of issues that qualifies you to vote on.

If I pay sales taxes when I'm buying a strip of scratch-offs, a 40, and a vanilla blunt wrap on my ebt, does that qualify me to tell property owners how much welfare they should give me through their property taxes?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:35 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:How old are you, Penner? I thought you were married with kids.
She has dementia.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:37 am

If you base it on net taxes paid, then women in general shouldn't get a vote. Women as a group are a net cost to tax payers.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:44 am

Before we mess with modifying qualifications for voting, we need to tighten up our voting control. Voter ID is the first step. The arguments against it are childish.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:47 am

C-Mag wrote:Before we mess with modifying qualifications for voting, we need to tighten up our voting control. Voter ID is the first step. The arguments against it are childish.
What happens when Uncle Fuckyoupayme decides they need RFID chips embedded, and uses the new ID numbers as your identity (SSN)?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0