US Voting Qualifications Thread

GloryofGreece

Re: US Voting Qualifications Thread

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:Any realistic chance of 3/4ths the states agreeing to this?

Before or after it all falls apart and we fight a three year civil war while the cities are burned down by the dindus?
Before...hoping to avoid a civil war even though yes I think we need reform/"revolutionary" constitutional change especially at the Federal level and specifically with abuses of Corporate America.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:10 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
GloryofGreece wrote:Any realistic chance of 3/4ths the states agreeing to this?

Before or after it all falls apart and we fight a three year civil war while the cities are burned down by the dindus?
Before...hoping to avoid a civil war even though yes I think we need reform/"revolutionary" constitutional change especially at the Federal level and specifically with abuses of Corporate America.

LOL

I doubt we can escape this war.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:22 pm

Wouldn't marshal law just be enforced an any rioting cities that were anywhere near the level of say 1968/1969 be shut down by SWAT and National Guard if needed? I don't think most millennial boys and "men" have it in them for that much violence that swings back on them. They're to bored and just want to amuse themselves. Once the gloves are even partially off 90% aren't cut out for that life. You know it better than I do I'd assume since I think you've been in the military (and may have been in actual fight or two).

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:23 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:Wouldn't marshal law just be enforced an any rioting cities that were anywhere near the level of say 1968/1969 be shut down by SWAT and National Guard if needed? I don't think most millennial boys and "men" have it in them for that much violence that swings back on them. They're to bored and just want to amuse themselves. Once the gloves are even partially off 90% aren't cut out for that life. You know it better than I do I'd assume since I think you've been in the military (and may have been in actual fight or two).

Think of the people on this forum who most oppose you. Note that they are all veterans. Recognize that pattern and follow it to it's logical conclusion.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:25 pm

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

"I don't think racism is going to change in America until people get uncomfortable," said Kayla Reed of the St. Louis Action Council, a protest organizer.

Susanna Prins, 27, a white woman from University City, carried a sign reading, "White silence is violence."

"Not saying or doing anything makes you complicit in the brutalization of our friends and neighbors," Prins said.

---Wonderful.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:27 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:Wouldn't marshal law just be enforced an any rioting cities that were anywhere near the level of say 1968/1969 be shut down by SWAT and National Guard if needed? I don't think most millennial boys and "men" have it in them for that much violence that swings back on them. They're to bored and just want to amuse themselves. Once the gloves are even partially off 90% aren't cut out for that life. You know it better than I do I'd assume since I think you've been in the military (and may have been in actual fight or two).

Think of the people on this forum who most oppose you. Note that they are all veterans. Recognize that pattern and follow it to it's logical conclusion.
Why do you oppose me? Who do I symbolize to you and why? Based off all are numerous web based interactions...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:29 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:

Why do you oppose me? Who do I symbolize to you and why? Based off all are numerous web based interactions...

You don't symbolize anything to me. It's a few of your apparent opinions that lead me to assume you are one of the leftists trying to destroy our nation. I could be wrong. It's just a working assumption at this point.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:34 pm

I don't want to destroy this country. I don't think I have all or most the answers for our turmoil culturally and politically. I don't even see myself as Left on the political spectrum. I'm someone that believe in individual liberty, working on yourself instead of worrying about others (for the most part) and yes like I said reforming the corruption in federal politics especially.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:38 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:I don't want to destroy this country. I don't think I have all or most the answers for our turmoil culturally and politically. I don't even see myself as Left on the political spectrum. I'm someone that believe in individual liberty, working on yourself instead of worrying about others (for the most part) and yes like I said reforming the corruption in federal politics especially.
You didn't object hard enough. You're clearly on the side of liberal SJW LGBTQUDISLKEJERHL@RKJWWHY*#(@ snowflakes. Prepare yourself for the firing squad.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:42 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:I don't want to destroy this country. I don't think I have all or most the answers for our turmoil culturally and politically. I don't even see myself as Left on the political spectrum. I'm someone that believe in individual liberty, working on yourself instead of worrying about others (for the most part) and yes like I said reforming the corruption in federal politics especially.
You are framing it in the bogus political differences with which the media likes to frame our problems. From my perspective, there exists a sizable group of people in this country who object to the founding principles of the United States. They oppose the moral foundation of it too.

It's not like you have to be balls-in either. We watched Dan Carlin dip his toes and he was wading around in the degeneracy for a while, trying to splash it into our faces, but now that motherfucker is laying lifeless at the bottom of the deep end.

It seems to me that you could be maybe knee-deep in that shit right about now.