Mom's Basement

Smitty-48

Re: Mom's Basement

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:39 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:35 am
Even the conspiracy minded long for a central authority or some kind of expert to reinforce their biases. In some cases I feel like the conspiracy-minded are more susceptible to an appeal to expertise. On any conspiracy web site you'll find people holding up obvious grifters saying, "No bro, really. This guy's really really smart and he agrees with me!"
that is the outcome of trying to advance conspiracy theory as evidence in an argument

since that is inherently fallacious, and thus a fool's errand, the conspiracy theorist is reduced to authoritarianism by default
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:22 am

DBTrek wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:21 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:23 pm

He is so much smarter than I could ever hope to be that it’s impossible to articulate. He has been at this a long time, working on Super Computers since the 60’s.
How do you read something like that, and not reply to the post with "Relax bro, the vast majority of us are smarter than you could ever hope to be"?
:lol:
Well, it's not worth the effort to log in and make a comment.

I started reading his blog because he was a backyard machinist, but that devolved into getting free tools from readers, and vcdarying degrees of dissident posts.

Now I get shit like this.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:14 am

This is awesome. Better than Lizard People.

Solyent Green Battery materials
https://joyce-bowen.blog/2022/01/11/can ... -graphene/
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:07 pm

PLATA O PLOMO

I just Lurk

Post by I just Lurk » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:03 am

New Conspiracy theory - Western intelligence has some kind of hook on Putin, helped push the invasion of Ukraine.

Or

Something broke hard in the Russian Govt, Putin authorized invasion of Ukraine as an act of desperation, hoping it would be a cake walk victory, giving him political capitol to fix it.But now, stuck in a deteriorating millitary quagmire, whatever broke is now worse off.

Maybe a little of column A and B.
NukeDog was right

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:32 am

I just Lurk wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:03 am
New Conspiracy theory - Western intelligence has some kind of hook on Putin, helped push the invasion of Ukraine.

Or

Something broke hard in the Russian Govt, Putin authorized invasion of Ukraine as an act of desperation, hoping it would be a cake walk victory, giving him political capitol to fix it.But now, stuck in a deteriorating millitary quagmire, whatever broke is now worse off.

Other tinfoil hat theories to add to this.

Putin in on the game, and this is designed to kill all fiat currencies. Resulting in a UN digital currency.

Or

Khazarian Mafia
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:34 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:32 am
I just Lurk wrote:

Or

Putin in on the game, and this is designed to kill all fiat currencies. Resulting in a UN digital currency.

Or

Khazarian Mafia
Definitely the track I’m on. This is going far too smoothly behind the scenes.
Russia removed from SWIFT, all American corporations pulling out at massive losses. China and Goldman buying up gas companies like it’s nothing.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:34 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:34 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:32 am
I just Lurk wrote:

Or

Or

Khazarian Mafia
Definitely the track I’m on. This is going far too smoothly behind the scenes.
Russia removed from SWIFT, all American corporations pulling out at massive losses. China and Goldman buying up gas companies like it’s nothing.
Don't sleep on Soros. This is how he made his fortune. Buy up depressed monies.

But the concerted corporate media blitz says naah. Poutine evil.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:56 am

This meme made me think a little..
35B84276-3265-42A2-8678-8078E0E94E42.jpeg
What if:

- the loan repayment rate was so low OR the gov is so desperate for revenue, that they’re doing this for a quick tax boost?

Are we all about to get taxed on $10-20k of “income”? Is that why the IRS got so beefy all of a sudden - to chase down people that can’t pay the additional tax?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:56 am
This meme made me think a little..

35B84276-3265-42A2-8678-8078E0E94E42.jpeg

What if:

- the loan repayment rate was so low OR the gov is so desperate for revenue, that they’re doing this for a quick tax boost?

Are we all about to get taxed on $10-20k of “income”? Is that why the IRS got so beefy all of a sudden - to chase down people that can’t pay the additional tax?
I'd say they are desperate for a good talking point in the midterm elections.
PLATA O PLOMO