The Religion Discussion Thread

Fife

Re: The Religion Discussion Thread

Post by Fife » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:54 am

MilSpecs wrote:It's possible to be spiritual but not religious, and to find fellowship outside of a religious structure. There are so many communal activities and interests that people can structure their lives around.

I heard that COD IW and SC are both pretty good for that application.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:59 am

Fife wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:It's possible to be spiritual but not religious, and to find fellowship outside of a religious structure. There are so many communal activities and interests that people can structure their lives around.

Except, like the African prince's laundered money, SC does not exist.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:02 pm

Fife wrote:

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:09 pm

Hey, does anybody want to buy my pixel spaceship for $100??

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:15 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:

You'd have known how silly that sounds today had you gone to mass.
Your spiritual principles and path include a specific dogma. If that works to help you move you forward in your spirituality, that's great. For me, being open minded and willing to change is essential. Maybe it will lead to a specific dogma some day, but right now it would be the easier path and I believe what is easier is not better.

Peace be with you.
:royalty-queen:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:35 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Hey, does anybody want to buy my pixel spaceship for $100??
There's buyers on the grey market, but late comers don't have anything anyone wants.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:36 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Hey, does anybody want to buy my pixel spaceship for $100??
There's buyers on the grey market, but late comers don't have anything anyone wants.

LOL

I have some first edition Garbage Patch Kids cards. They are more valuable than digital spaceships.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

LOL

I have some first edition Garbage Patch Kids cards. They are more valuable than digital spaceships.
So that's what this has all been about. Go hock your cards somewhere else.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:44 pm

MilSpecs wrote:For me, being open minded and willing to change is essential.
I say, let's get the federal government completely out of abortion, education, and association. Which of those ideas are you open minded/willing to change to?

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Fife wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:For me, being open minded and willing to change is essential.
I say, let's get the federal government completely out of abortion, education, and association. Which of those ideas are you open minded/willing to change to?
This thread is about religion, not politics. Spirituality is about personal growth. Keep the focus on your own uterus, your own education, and your own associations. We should be asking ourselves: what kind of degenerates am I hanging out with?
:royalty-queen: