The current crop of left wing debaters is weak

Okeefenokee

Re: The current crop of left wing debaters is weak

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:When the People's Revolution comes, I'll do my best to make sure those of you who I like aren't first against the wall.
how in hell do you imagine a revolution coming from the left when the entire world is being bent by the left?

the pendulum swing is coming right at you.
Okay fine... when the Sturmabteilung comes kicking down my door, I hope Nuke remembers the good times on the MHF and cuts me some slack.

The song is cool though, Rzewski was an odd duck.
when they came for the bakers, i didn't say anything, because i wasn't a baker.

when they came for the plumbers, i didn't say anything, because i wasn't a plumber.

when they came for the meme makers, i didn't say anything, because i wasn't a meme maker.

when they came for the youtubers, i didnt say anything, because i wasn't a youtuber.

when they came for me, there wasn't anyone left to say anything for me, because i did nothing when they came for them.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:21 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
how in hell do you imagine a revolution coming from the left when the entire world is being bent by the left?

the pendulum swing is coming right at you.
Okay fine... when the Sturmabteilung comes kicking down my door, I hope Nuke remembers the good times on the MHF and cuts me some slack.

when they came for the plumbers, i didn't say anything, because i wasn't a plumber.

when they came for the meme makers, i didn't say anything, because i wasn't a meme maker.

when they came for the youtubers, i didnt say anything, because i wasn't a youtuber.

when they came for me, there wasn't anyone left to say anything for me, because i did nothing when they came for them.

:lol:

Good, I'm safe, I'm none of those thi... wait a minute...
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

Good, I'm safe, I'm none of those thi... wait a minute...
your hour long music video is far too long. I've been on a country music kick since I've been playing farm sim. it's perfect for row after row of farm work.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:07 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

Dang! That song is kind of fucked up.

It is going on my Monsters of the Opry playlist.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:13 am

Okeefenokee wrote:

Dang! That song is kind of fucked up.

It is going on my Monsters of the Opry playlist.
yes, mister peters, i agree. i'll get right on that.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:19 am

The reason the current crop of left wing debaters is weak is that they aren't into debate as a tool at all. They are postmodern cultural marxists. To them the current power structure is Phallogocentric. It's a fancy word for being dominated by mansplaining rationalists. That has to go and it won't be defeated by playing by the current rules. Jordan Peterson explained it best.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:39 am

Hastur wrote:The reason the current crop of left wing debaters is weak is that they aren't into debate as a tool at all. They are postmodern cultural marxists. To them the current power structure is Phallogocentric. It's a fancy word for being dominated by mansplaining rationalists. That has to go and it won't be defeated by playing by the current rules. Jordan Peterson explained it best.

Is it just me, or are the nords killing it here lately?

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:46 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Hastur wrote:The reason the current crop of left wing debaters is weak is that they aren't into debate as a tool at all. They are postmodern cultural marxists. To them the current power structure is Phallogocentric. It's a fancy word for being dominated by mansplaining rationalists. That has to go and it won't be defeated by playing by the current rules. Jordan Peterson explained it best.

That's because we are woke AF.

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:51 am

Hastur wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

what might it have been that has caused you to be so woke?

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:07 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Hastur wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

what might it have been that has caused you to be so woke?
Remember we grew up in leftist utopia. The Social Democratic Scandinavia.

Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!