The current crop of left wing debaters is weak

TheReal_ND

Re: The current crop of left wing debaters is weak

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Hastur wrote:Just popping in from my nice summer vacation to point out that Breivik is Norway, not Sweden, so all your arguments are null and void.
Thanks I knew that. GCF brought him up and I'm not sure why.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:11 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
If so does that mean you would stop being a gun grabber? Probably not but it's worth a shot.
I don't want a two-party system, so I have no interest in Ds dominating any more than Rs.

But, I can assure you that starting some kind of Idiots Crusade against one party will blow up in your face.
There is no Crusade idiot or intellectual. One side is commiting seppuku so bad you think going back to the well of gun grabbing is going save them. No need, I can sit back watch you guys tear each other apart or better yet act like nothing is wrong and mutter obscenities about Russia all day.
This.

Just sit back and watch the dems implode. That snowball is traveling too fast for them to stop it.

I like how antifa getting routed at berkely has pretty much sapped their will to attack civilians. It looks like someone in those free speech rally groups knew they wouldn't be likely to get violent after that. Now, the videos are mostly of free speech rallies with proper permits and civil behavior being countered, but not often attacked, and then the police show up to clear out antifa and BLM for blocking roads and throwing their typical tantrums without the proper permits.

Hey son, do you have a permit to burn that cop car? Looks like you're going downtown.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:59 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Hastur wrote:Just popping in from my nice summer vacation to point out that Breivik is Norway, not Sweden, so all your arguments are null and void.
Thanks I knew that. GCF brought him up and I'm not sure why.
:lol: that was Hwen actually
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0