The current crop of left wing debaters is weak

heydaralon

Re: The current crop of left wing debaters is weak

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:01 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The cities depend on them, not us, especially if we don't give you guys food..
A big chunk of our food is imported, as should be obvious just from looking at the climate in most states. I doubt either of our states are growing anything in February, but I've got one of the largest ports in the world as a backup. How will the food reach you? Most of our medication comes from overseas. What will happen when it's suddenly cut off? There's also the sheer number of people involved, since over 60% of the population lives in cities and more in the suburbs, where armed insurrection is mostly seen as crazy, because it is crazy.
You do realize that I have been collecting transformers toys for over 15 years right? I'm not talking about those bullshit Kmart spinoffs that started in 2007. I'm talking about the real toys that are derivative of the old animated show. Remember the Stan Bush soundtrack? Of course you don't. You probably think that because you watched a few Michael Bay movies you understand bumblebee and starscream. Let me assure you, you don't. Every year these dipshits act like Shia Lebouf represents the Transformer ethos and that Mark Wahlberg provided comic relief. Transformers isn't supposed to be funny, but pathetic post 2000 fans like you certainly are. Now fuck off.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:28 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Or put another way: the cities are Athens, the rest of us are Sparta. That's the division we have.

The cities depend on globalism. They need open borders. They need the stuff that ruins the rest of America.

We cannot reconcile this. We need to walk back this federation idea or those cities will eventually be destroyed. If conflict comes, the cities are utterly indefensible. Your entire Democrat population is stuffed in there like rats too.
:lol: This. Is. Sparta.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:30 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Or put another way: the cities are Athens, the rest of us are Sparta. That's the division we have.

The cities depend on globalism. They need open borders. They need the stuff that ruins the rest of America.

We cannot reconcile this. We need to walk back this federation idea or those cities will eventually be destroyed. If conflict comes, the cities are utterly indefensible. Your entire Democrat population is stuffed in there like rats too.
:lol: This. Is. Sparta.

That's not a current picture of me and you know it. I sent you that in confidence.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Ironically any one of those scurvy kids would drink his milkshake given half a chance

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:43 pm

GCF just proves my point with all his bigoted ranting about the rest of America.

We can't really make this work as a federation. We need to split up. Confederation would be acceptable, I think. Let the cities go off on their own as city states.

Do we really want to be ruled by a group of arrogant little cunts like GCF who hate us and honestly think of us what he posts? I don't think so. I'd rather level the cities, quite honestly. I think after about six years of a Hillary Clinton presidency most people outside of the cities would have been ready to do it too.

And when you really think about it.. it's the cities that are fucking with the rest of the world. They are the ones that have the "deep state" on lock down. They are the ones that want the globalist treaties and end of nation states. They don't want nation states because the cities are becoming their own thing. They see the rest of us as an impediment to their globalist urban utopia.

Russia is not the enemy of Americans outside of the cities. We are not the ones who want to fuck with other people like that. We don't even have the general disposition to try to impose our bullshit on everybody like they do. That's their cultural trait.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:GCF just proves my point with all his bigoted ranting about the rest of America.

We can't really make this work as a federation. We need to split up. Confederation would be acceptable, I think. Let the cities go off on their own as city states.

Do we really want to be ruled by a group of arrogant little cunts like GCF who hate us and honestly think of us what he posts? I don't think so. I'd rather level the cities, quite honestly. I think after about six years of a Hillary Clinton presidency most people outside of the cities would have been ready to do it too.

And when you really think about it.. it's the cities that are fucking with the rest of the world. They are the ones that have the "deep state" on lock down. They are the ones that want the globalist treaties and end of nation states. They don't want nation states because the cities are becoming their own thing. They see the rest of us as an impediment to their globalist urban utopia.

Russia is not the enemy of Americans outside of the cities. We are not the ones who want to fuck with other people like that. We don't even have the general disposition to try to impose our bullshit on everybody like they do. That's their cultural trait.
Go for it, scooter. Be the next Cliven Bundy.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:52 pm

:roll:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Why don't you think about this possibility, genius:

It's also possible that never again will the cities control the federal government, and we will rule over you for a long, long time.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:05 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Why don't you think about this possibility, genius:

It's also possible that never again will the cities control the federal government, and we will rule over you for a long, long time.
It's really not, but ok. Enjoy your fantasy. :shifty:

I'm not sure how I came to represent "the cities" to you, but rock on with that.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:12 pm

OR, and I know this might sound crazy, this whole Trump experiment will prove to half the country that electing a goober won't make their wildest dreams come true while proving to the other half that it isn't the end of the godamn world; and this is as far apart as we get culturally.

Not bad, as far as nadirs go eh?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen